Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Shameless
No, not the behaviour of some of the members, but Manchesters' favourite scallys is back on tonight!

i watched the first 2 series then couldnt be bothered with the rest
It went downhill for a while, but it's getting funny again.

That guy makes me sick just looking at him. I could never watch it. Would totally do my tits in.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(30-08-2011, 23:27)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: That guy makes me sick just looking at him. I could never watch it. Would totally do my tits in.

He does well for a Shakespearean actor

Never watched it. It doesn't really appeal.
I never watched the first series looked crap, but was always on a night duty so missed most of what it was about, then got in to it the next yr and quite liked it, DrC has recorded it for viewing later.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I think i watched the first two series, then it became a bit boring and the storey lines were becoming non exsistant
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I always thought it was rubbish and never watched it. However, OH made me watch one last year and it did make me laugh. Not a programme I would watch every week but I did find it hilarious.
Yes I/we watch it.... But the last series, Farnk in a dream / space warp was a bit far fetched.

Is it real? far more true to life than you could imagine, albeit far fetched. My OH grew up with some strange people and introduced me to many when we first got together. A real eye opener for me and in the mid 80's would have made much better Tv.

Looked after one of his friends daughters, the wife told me how she had dressed the girl in several layers of clothing and all you had to do was take a layer off if she wet herself, was never sure if she meant from the outside in or the inside out. Did not like to ask.

He still keeps in touch with some of the brighter ones and we occasionally bump into some of the others, one family tree would be as crazy as the London underground map, with three brothers all having children with both sisters from another family, etc...

It is funny in places and far fetched in others

Sarah