Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

almost september?
Tell you what Emily, it doesnt normally but it did last year! As for sunshine all year, I wish! Their rainfall is higher than Kent yet Kent has had its fair share this year despite what people might think.

Still, I think I would rather be stylised to a celebrity cook than a gay fashion geek!!!
Dont like Jamie Oliver and your not the Gordon Ramsay type he is to harsh and abrupt I think gok is cute can just picture him on a red tractor
(17-08-2011, 17:13)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Dont like Jamie Oliver and your not the Gordon Ramsay type he is to harsh and abrupt I think gok is cute can just picture him on a red tractor

Confused Confused Confused
(17-08-2011, 17:04)monty69 Wrote: Tell you what Emily, it doesnt normally but it did last year! As for sunshine all year, I wish! Their rainfall is higher than Kent yet Kent has had its fair share this year despite what people might think.

Still, I think I would rather be stylised to a celebrity cook than a gay fashion geek!!!

There are no celebrity chefs that I really like to compare you to

I will take that as a compliment! (I think)
Flloyd? Although he is dead - so no direct comparison. Bit of a bon viveur though.

Did I see right on the internet - Kent have had a monsoon? Hope you weren't too badly affected Monty. Are you in the highlands?
(18-08-2011, 20:07)SassyAnn Wrote: Flloyd? Although he is dead - so no direct comparison. Bit of a bon viveur though.

Did I see right on the internet - Kent have had a monsoon? Hope you weren't too badly affected Monty. Are you in the highlands?

Its alright Ann I am okay thanks for your concern SadSad
It doesn't take much for you to erase people from your memory SadSad

I think it was further west of us. I know Bouremouth got it bad

Ann I am not being serious sometimes I have to add this in case people get the wrong end of the stick
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

To confirm Freddo's comment, what rain????? We clearly were lucky then. My Sister in Law was camping at Weymouth - whoops ha ha