Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

almost september?
oh no H! i love christmas! lol appart from punters calling me on christmas day, which sort of makes me realise how many people are alone at christmas
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I have to say I was alone for one Christmas and it was great! Back then I wasnt so keen on Christmas as I am now. OH loves it as well and we share the cooking and everything else. Nothing like a roaring fire in the grate, everyone fed and haoppy, the TV on watching some godforsaken repeat and a decent drink in the hand - bliss!
i love it! its the only time of year my mother doesnt whinge haha

me and my dad get peace for a meager 24 hours haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Lucky you!! My mother doesnt let Christmas get in the way of a good whinge if she is feeling like it!

Toying with the idea for this year to have a BBQ for Christmas Lunch. Going to have a house-full so it is an option.
Hope the weather stays fine for you monty a new christmas delicacy snowburgers you could start a new trend
I do agree about Christmas. I move a few days from my Summer holidays so I can have a long holiday and just luxuriate and reminisce of Christmases gone by.
Well, I always like to be at the forefront of any new fashion!

If it was like last year, then bollocks it wont happen as there was snow on the ground even in Cornwall lol
School Holidays - Thank heavens my 3 are past all that!! And as for Christmas - Bring it on - I'll be in Cuba!!! x x
(17-08-2011, 14:53)monty69 Wrote: Well, I always like to be at the forefront of any new fashion!

If it was like last year, then bollocks it wont happen as there was snow on the ground even in Cornwall lol

Monty the gok of alternative christmas lunch ideas business opportunity for you there.

Does it actually snow in Cornwall thought it was sunshine all year round there