Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

economics of timewasting
Ahh, that'll be it then.
Sim cards (on average) can only store about 250 numbers, more than that and they store on the phone. I would reccomend to anyone to back up their contacts to a laptop. Failing that O2 have a utility called bluebook which can store all your contacts on a secure website. If anyone needs advice send a pm

(20-08-2011, 10:11)MrSmith767 Wrote: Sim cards (on average) can only store about 250 numbers, more than that and they store on the phone. I would reccomend to anyone to back up their contacts to a laptop. Failing that O2 have a utility called bluebook which can store all your contacts on a secure website. If anyone needs advice send a pm

Wonder if that could replace my black book

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(20-08-2011, 21:44)Freddo Wrote:
(20-08-2011, 10:11)MrSmith767 Wrote: Sim cards (on average) can only store about 250 numbers, more than that and they store on the phone. I would reccomend to anyone to back up their contacts to a laptop. Failing that O2 have a utility called bluebook which can store all your contacts on a secure website. If anyone needs advice send a pm

If you have an iPod (or iPhone of iPad) there are black book applications that can store all your private contacts away from prying eyes

(21-08-2011, 00:00)MrSmith767 Wrote:

If you have an iPod (or iPhone of iPad) there are black book applications that can store all your private contacts away from prying eyes

so is your black book app full then Mr S

(21-08-2011, 00:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(21-08-2011, 00:00)MrSmith767 Wrote:

so is your black book app full then Mr S

No, there is plenty of room for more numbers, though yours is in there. It let's me have a picture for each contact too, yours is of your big tattoo

I am prieldged at least you wont get me confused with anybody else there probably isnt any one else that has the back that I hae so at least you aint confused
I had 2 timewasters yesterday and it's annoying as I want to make another £300 before I finish my tour so I can justify buying myself a nano ipod which costs £131. Fingers crossed today hits the goal as I'm told there is an apple store around the corner, but I've only got one pre-booking.
(23-08-2011, 08:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I had 2 timewasters yesterday and it's annoying as I want to make another £300 before I finish my tour so I can justify buying myself a nano ipod which costs £131. Fingers crossed today hits the goal as I'm told there is an apple store around the corner, but I've only got one pre-booking.

I hope you reach your goal Kate
I am sure you will
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]