Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Yorkshire no longer exists
I'm coming to Leeds in November, are there barriers on the M62 where the hole is.
(24-10-2011, 07:11)A Bloke Wrote: I'm coming to Leeds in November, are there barriers on the M62 where the hole is.

Big Grin I would approach with caution as you enter the abyss the buggers keep nicking the barriers

(24-10-2011, 11:06)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 07:11)A Bloke Wrote: I'm coming to Leeds in November, are there barriers on the M62 where the hole is.

Big Grin I would approach with caution as you enter the abyss the buggers keep nicking the barriers

Still waiting with baited breath to see where Emily is going if Yorkshire does not exsist

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Knowing me Freddo probably my own little world Emilyville is such a nice place to be a bit scatty at times but all part of the fun
(24-10-2011, 15:53)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Knowing me Freddo probably my own little world Emilyville is such a nice place to be a bit scatty at times but all part of the fun

As the saying goesSmile
'great place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there!' Smile
Is that why you prefer Yorkshire Ems?Big Grin
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(24-10-2011, 15:58)digger1967a Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 15:53)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Knowing me Freddo probably my own little world Emilyville is such a nice place to be a bit scatty at times but all part of the fun

As the saying goesSmile

There's nowt wrong wi up north, especially northern lasses.
I was referring to Emilyville as a place to visit. I am right on the North Yorkshire Coast, so the rest of Yorkshire is south of me! I love the place! Just think scatty Emilyville could be a bit intense! A whole town full of Emilys, the male population wouldn't last a week! LOL.

As the saying goesSmile

now I will have you know Digger that Emilyville is a most sought after location to live all fluffy and cuddly with bunny rabbits hopping about and the best thing about it is there are no kitchens so the cooking word does not exist there

(24-10-2011, 16:08)A Bloke Wrote:

As the saying goesSmile

There's nowt wrong wi up north, especially northern lasses.

You tell him!!!!Big Grin

(24-10-2011, 16:17)Emily of Halifax Wrote: You tell him!!!!Big Grin
And as an ardent lover of Northern Girls, I needed no telling!
In fact Ems, a Geordie Girl in the heart of God's Own County could be my idea of Heaven!
I was not meaning to upset or offend, just had a different vision for Emilyville.
As you have now, so wonderfully, described Emilyville I stand corrected.
Forgive me????? Shy