Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

food sex
do u every get fruity or veggy

not tried it with a male punter but have with a few females ones, strawberries cream yoghurts, galaxy ripple

It can be great fun but it can be a bit messy and sticky especially if you use the wrong sorts of food
It can be very fattening as well
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

your right freddo can get very messy or sticky worst one being golden syrup
It also needs to be a fairly warm area but not too hot other wise things start melting to quick

Have used a ice cube once or twice that can be really horny, not on me I must add otherwise everything would shrink but did use it on my tongue

have tried ice cream bit of a disaster as i jumped when it touched me & ended up bursting OHs nose
I've used strawberries, icecream, cream, chocolate, carrots, icecubes - all sorts! I love kissing with champagne as well! Once someone drank champagne from my pussy - that was very messy and very ticklish!
i have done the champagne blowjob a few times

but i think everyones alread heard about my story about the man asking me to throw pies at him lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

champagne is also good getting dribbled over the clit
I must say french kissing and bjs with champagne are the best! It's not quite the same with diet coke!
(12-08-2011, 19:43)SassyAnn Wrote: I must say french kissing and bjs with champagne are the best! It's not quite the same with diet coke!

It doesn't have the same ring either

Does anyone remember space dust it can drive you wild