Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

strange fetishes
yeah heard of that one before fbs
(31-08-2011, 14:14)fetishbootslut Wrote: On Cam this week got ask to lick both my armpits!, so I did my best to lick needed really an extra long tongue but he licked...oops sorry liked it.Smile

Reminds me of a song

"I licked my pits and he liked it....."

Any ideas on the song name.???!!
[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]
[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Lolos new dance group?
oh yes i'll use them next time
(01-09-2011, 17:00)Vulcan1 Wrote: [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Lolos new dance group?

Can you name them all I think they are definately ladies from here

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

freddo just be on the look out if u see a guy down your way carrying the suit u know what he is upto then
(02-09-2011, 07:17)lolo Wrote: freddo just be on the look out if u see a guy down your way carrying the suit u know what he is upto then

I will give him a knowing look and a smile Big Grin

lol just read this whole thread and almost had an accident while reading it! how hilerious a bloody banana!

i tihnk the phone chats worse!!! lol

you have to think, how and why did he find that erotic
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(02-09-2011, 07:37)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: lol just read this whole thread and almost had an accident while reading it! how hilerious a bloody banana!

i tihnk the phone chats worse!!! lol

you have to think, how and why did he find that erotic

Maybe in his younger days he had the hots for the lady in his local smoothie shop who happened to be dressed oin a banana suit