Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

strange fetishes
(12-08-2011, 01:00)lolo Wrote: Amokoscisia: arousal or sexual frenzy with desire to slash or mutilate women

is the one that worries me

I would seriously suggest that all you ladies avoid a punter that suggests he may have this fetish

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(12-08-2011, 07:06)Freddo Wrote: I would seriously suggest that all you ladies avoid a punter that suggests he may have this fetish

i wonder if they have ever used that term in court
(12-08-2011, 07:25)lolo Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 07:06)Freddo Wrote: I would seriously suggest that all you ladies avoid a punter that suggests he may have this fetish

i wonder if they have ever used that term in court

I would not be able to I doubt if I could even say it properly

(12-08-2011, 07:29)Freddo Wrote: I would not be able to I doubt if I could even say it properly

with my accent god knows how it would sound
haha Lolo!!

I have had a guy ask me if he can slap me and beat me during our meeting. Funnily enough I decided to decline. Would anybody actually agree to that?!?
have heard from guys there are quite a few women who ask to be beaten up or they lose their sexual excitement
Wow!! I never would have thought. Mind, it amazes me how different everyone is!
I used to know a lady that got more aroused if she was being beaten
the trouble was she was getting worse so what started as a bit of a laugh
became a living nightmare I stopped seeing her as there is no fun in real violence

(13-08-2011, 19:45)Freddo Wrote: I used to know a lady that got more aroused if she was being beaten
the trouble was she was getting worse so what started as a bit of a laugh
became a living nightmare I stopped seeing her as there is no fun in real violence

not just that the more time goes by the more she would need to get that sexual kick
I was asked to restrict someone's breathing once, but I was too uncomfortable to go through with it