Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

cowboy builders
have been watching the series, surely thre govt can bring in a law that would stop these builders & make them liable

i dont think i would take it lying down if it were me
(10-08-2011, 22:15)lolo Wrote: have been watching the series, surely thre govt can bring in a law that would stop these builders & make them liable

i dont think i would take it lying down if it were me

They should be made liable the trouble is so many people give them money for equipment before the work begins
Just tell them they will get paid after the work is inspected by a Building Inspector or a surveyor and there will be penalty notices if the work takes longer than agreed

I am interested to see how you would take it Lolo maybe on all fours or you on top
as you do not want to lay down

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(10-08-2011, 22:43)Freddo Wrote: They should be made liable the trouble is so many people give them money for equipment before the work begins
Just tell them they will get paid after the work is inspected by a Building Inspector or a surveyor and there will be penalty notices if the work takes longer than agreed

I am interested to see how you would take it Lolo maybe on all fours or you on top
as you do not want to lay down

maybe on my side Big Grin
I knew you would suggest a way I had not thought off
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

best to try every which way
Cant remember the guys name with the bald head but he certainly does not give up in trying to track them dowm.

The one thing that aggrivates me about it though is melinda messenger she speaks to builders like she kows what she is talking about and it is obvious that she has not got a clue
i always think they wouldnt get anything free if they never had the cameras with them
Just love the way melinda goes into diy shops and begs for help think i might try it dont recon i will get much response though
emily get someone to go behind u with a camera see if it works
Melinda does have that whole high profile ex-page 3 model and tv darling thing going for her though! Sure you can sweet talk them though Ems, with your gorgeous geordieness!