Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

being made to feel ashamed
(10-08-2011, 22:36)Freddo Wrote: girls do u get the same
To be very honest Lolo it would depend on what you actually said.
If you just told him you was finished for the day and offered him different times and days that was okay and he should have been fine with that

maybe you should not have said if it was a longer booking it would be okay
as that would make someone feel pretty worthless or you was waiting for a better offer to come along

Did he know about your earlier visitor who was about as discreet as a bull in a china shop

I have felt a bit strange but you can usually tell if a lady is waiting for a better offer to come along the funny thing is sometimes they phone you back and say I am available now

I think most punters know they are not your only visitors and will understand if you have problems

Sorry I could not totally agree with you this time Lolo

But it is your decision you decide who to see and who not to
he can try all he likes but no is no

I still think you are a nice lady Lolo xxxxxxxxx

i had offered him his half hour this evening freddo, when he first asked if i were available today for a half hour i told him only in the evening after 7pm by then i knew hardly any traffic hardly anyone wandering around

when he said no he wanted 4 or 4:30 that was when i went on to explain to him the reason no, when i tried explaining about that dickhead, his answer was he was not going to do that

i do my incalls from a small village so its not like a city or a town where most things would go un noticed, at the time he wanted if he got lost then wandered with the mobile ringing me the traffic out on the main road has built up by then if he left after half hour when the shops were closing people would be wondering why he came from my place

that was why i suggested longer, it had nothing to do with money, i dont wanna lose my place because of what im doing

to me i dont care what length time a guy books for as long as he turns up, over the 18mth i have been here i def know what time to avoid bringing guys in, just about all the guys dont have a prob with that

he has contacted me tonight to say i should lie more as im too honest but thats me
I love your honesty Lolo

Sorry I totally agree with you Lolo he was unreasonable
I have no idea why I questioned it, think it might be that I am so agreeable usually
and everyone else was just agreeing with you so I was going to stand out from the crowd

I know you would never ever treat anyone badly and no one should question that
I think you are probably a very reasonable and accommadating lady

Was trying to play devils advocate without all the facts
what a numpty me not you of course
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

oh dont worry i like people to have a opinion of their own
Sounds like he was throwing a tantrum hun as he could get his own way!!

I have had similar things happen hun, I had one client that wouldnt leave at all as he had not cum!! he kept on putting off cumming by pulling away and saying that i needed to slow down!! he had booked half an hour, I dont clock watch but knew his time was up! I explained that if he wanted longer then he would need to pay for the hour, and he didnt want to do that as he didnt have anymore money on him! when I asked him to leave he became quite agressive! So i went in the bathroom and locked the door.
At the time I was through an agency, so phoned them and they told me to try and get rid of him!
I phoned my hubby, yes he knows what i do lol, to come back home, I also had my dog in the house with me.
I so then decided enough was enough and the red head came out in me, I told him to get the f**k out of my house otherwise my dog would have him I also said my hubby was on his way back!! He quite promptly decided to leave!

Some blokes can be a real pain, and they try the guilt trip, but you were right to say no! xx

Keep it hard and Horny
Phoenix. XXX

"I have the uncanny ability to be reborn from ashes, Destroy me, I will be risen. Burn me, I was made of fire"
http://www.adultwork.com/Pho3nix
(10-08-2011, 22:36)Freddo Wrote: ....maybe you should not have said if it was a longer booking it would be okay
as that would make someone feel pretty worthless or you was waiting for a better offer to come along
But Freddo, it's up to us how long and whether we see someone. As Kate says, at weekends and evenings she only takes 2 hour bookings. All girls work differently, and it is for a reason. We all have different circumstances.
We all know Lolo wouldn't turn a client away without good reason, whether it's timewasters, discretion or timing.

Normally girls don't wait for a better offer to come along, as you never know when the bookings will come in. However, if they have someone booked in who then cancels, they can offer that slot to someone else - which is where a punter gets lucky!

He was definitely trying emotional blackmail on Lolo, even if he didn't recognise it. We all get it at some point but need to remain professional and stuck to our guns. We each have our own boundaries for a reason.
(10-08-2011, 23:23)Pho3nix Wrote: Sounds like he was throwing a tantrum hun as he could get his own way!!

I have had similar things happen hun, I had one client that wouldnt leave at all as he had not cum!! he kept on putting off cumming by pulling away and saying that i needed to slow down!! he had booked half an hour, I dont clock watch but knew his time was up! I explained that if he wanted longer then he would need to pay for the hour, and he didnt want to do that as he didnt have anymore money on him! when I asked him to leave he became quite agressive! So i went in the bathroom and locked the door.
At the time I was through an agency, so phoned them and they told me to try and get rid of him!
I phoned my hubby, yes he knows what i do lol, to come back home, I also had my dog in the house with me.
I so then decided enough was enough and the red head came out in me, I told him to get the f**k out of my house otherwise my dog would have him I also said my hubby was on his way back!! He quite promptly decided to leave!

Some blokes can be a real pain, and they try the guilt trip, but you were right to say no! xx

Pho3nix there is no better deterrrent than loud threatening barking dogs and the thought of a husband coming home might sound silly but as soon as a guy walks through my door within minutes i apologise for any barking that might happen if they ware genuine they understand and accept it and if they are not genuine they would not last long thankfully that has not happened so far everyone has left with there tackle in place

(11-08-2011, 01:01)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 23:23)Pho3nix Wrote: Sounds like he was throwing a tantrum hun as he could get his own way!!

Pho3nix there is no better deterrrent than loud threatening barking dogs and the thought of a husband coming home might sound silly but as soon as a guy walks through my door within minutes i apologise for any barking that might happen if they ware genuine they understand and accept it and if they are not genuine they would not last long thankfully that has not happened so far everyone has left with there tackle in place

Hun im left a little confused by your post!!Huh
The guy that had come to see me was trying it on! he had overstayed yet wanted more time and didnt want to pay for it!!!
I was then threatned by him!, the dog I have is a big softy and was down stairs in the living room and is as quite as a mouse, unless someone is a threat!, while he was left in the bedroom and I locked myself in the bathroom. I was quite scared at first by him, then thought f**k it, this is my house and I am in no way going to be intimidated - Yes I had phoned my hubby and the agency - I had damn good right to - When I asked him to leave he wouldnt - So did tell him my hubby was on his way back and I also had the dog with me - I should not have been put in that position! END OF!!

Keep it hard and Horny
Phoenix. XXX

"I have the uncanny ability to be reborn from ashes, Destroy me, I will be risen. Burn me, I was made of fire"
(11-08-2011, 15:46)Pho3nix Wrote:

The guy that had come to see me was trying it on! he had overstayed yet wanted more time and didnt want to pay for it!!!
I was then threatned by him!, the dog I have is a big softy and was down stairs in the living room and is as quite as a mouse, unless someone is a threat!, while he was left in the bedroom and I locked myself in the bathroom. I was quite scared at first by him, then thought f**k it, this is my house and I am in no way going to be intimidated - Yes I had phoned my hubby and the agency - I had damn good right to - When I asked him to leave he wouldnt - So did tell him my hubby was on his way back and I also had the dog with me - I should not have been put in that position! END OF!!

Pho3nix, I think you have got the wrong end of the stick, Emily would never suggest otherwise. I think she was more talking about having dogs being a good deterrant when faced in these difficult situations and that she feels reassured having hers close by in case something similar happened to her, but touch wood, to date it hasn't.
(11-08-2011, 16:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 15:46)Pho3nix Wrote:

Pho3nix, I think you have got the wrong end of the stick, Emily would never suggest otherwise. I think she was more talking about having dogs being a good deterrant when faced in these difficult situations and that she feels reassured having hers close by in case something similar happened to her, but touch wood, to date it hasn't.

Sorry hun, my bad lol, was reading and doing too many things at the same time, read it again and feel a bit of a dope lol Blush
Sorry Emily Heart xx

Keep it hard and Horny
Phoenix. XXX

(11-08-2011, 00:33)SassyAnn Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 22:36)Freddo Wrote: ....maybe you should not have said if it was a longer booking it would be okay
But Freddo, it's up to us how long and whether we see someone. As Kate says, at weekends and evenings she only takes 2 hour bookings. All girls work differently, and it is for a reason. We all have different circumstances.
We all know Lolo wouldn't turn a client away without good reason, whether it's timewasters, discretion or timing.

Normally girls don't wait for a better offer to come along, as you never know when the bookings will come in. However, if they have someone booked in who then cancels, they can offer that slot to someone else - which is where a punter gets lucky!

He was definitely trying emotional blackmail on Lolo, even if he didn't recognise it. We all get it at some point but need to remain professional and stuck to our guns. We each have our own boundaries for a reason.

When I posted that I was trying to put myself into the blokes head who had phoned
and I did not know of Lolos reasoning not that, that matters
but as I said I was playing Devils advocate

Ann I do think you got the wrong end of the stick hun
I was not slatting or having a go at anyone I have been around long enough to realise that no two ladies are the same
I was not questioning Lolo or Kates or yours or any other ladies boundaries and to be honest I am ever so slightly dissappointed that you would think that I would

But in case you think I was
I am so sorry Ann I Heart you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HeartHeartHeart
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]