Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

jogging the memory
(09-08-2011, 20:04)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: There is also the one who calls on say Tuesday then calls back again on Thursday looking for a booking and he says 'oh i spoke to you the other day' as if he is the only guy you spoke to on that day. ROFL. They actually seem surprised that we can speak to 50 or so guys in a day.

Lol Linzi, I can relate to that, but in the day job. I handle loads of calls every day and they all expect to be the only one you talk to!

Numpties the lot of them Big Grin
I always try to remember something about the people I meet, wether it be a lady or through my day job it makes them feel a bit special and not part of a machine

But on the phone that is a different matter

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I do remember faces as a rule, I'm the type of person who will remember a face from primary school days, but I don't remember names or facts very well.
(11-08-2011, 07:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I do remember faces as a rule, I'm the type of person who will remember a face from primary school days, but I don't remember names or facts very well.

I am a bit like that kate its quiet embarrassing when they remember your name as well

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  earliest memory Emily of Halifax 21 25,379 11-07-2011, 22:52
Last Post: Freddo