Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

jogging the memory
Oh good let's hope he comes then, we need lots of cock Smile
Yes we'll all look at for the scar and when we find it we will chant, 'ah you're the one lolo told about the party!' To which all the men will look up believing it to be them lol.
There is also the one who calls on say Tuesday then calls back again on Thursday looking for a booking and he says 'oh i spoke to you the other day' as if he is the only guy you spoke to on that day. ROFL. They actually seem surprised that we can speak to 50 or so guys in a day.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Now that I can relate with!
(09-08-2011, 20:04)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: .... They actually seem surprised that we can speak to 50 or so guys in a day.
I don't think I've ever spoken to more than 10-15 in a day. 50 would drive me bonkers!
A simple answer from me is I do not say anything, I would not expect to be remembered by a lady that I had visited so I have no need to try to jog there memory I tend to blend into the wall coverings after a while so you would not notice me.

If I am remembered when I get there then it is a surprise but it rarely happens so it is not something I have to deal with
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

If I see someone regularly I will remember who they are. It's when you meet someone once like 9 months ago and then they turn up expecting you to remember who they are and what you did it gets difficult.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  earliest memory Emily of Halifax 21 25,383 11-07-2011, 22:52
Last Post: Freddo