Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi Class
(10-08-2011, 09:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You are a model client Freddo, if they were all like you x

To be honest I trimmed it down as so many went unanswered they still do but it only takes a minute to send a messege now

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-08-2011, 20:11)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Here is a message I got thru AW the other day, does it scream 'twat' to you as much as it did me.

hello my name is XXX i would like to meet with You im 30 years old things from my side klooks like that iam haveing fantasies about sleep with women like You i would be interested in french kissing coming in mouth anal several cumshots for 2 hours i havent been sleepin with women 7 months i dont wanna complicated my live at the moment im single so thats why i wouldlike to send me pricez for that and can i plesase some contact phone number and some more pictures if that possible thank you
xxx

Apart from anything else Linzi, there is no punctuation at all in that message. Was quite out of breath having read it, and that was not taking into account the drivel he wrote in any case. Can fully understand why such a statement would put you off! Confused
(10-08-2011, 14:42)monty69 Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 20:11)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Here is a message I got thru AW the other day, does it scream 'twat' to you as much as it did me.

hello my name is XXX i would like to meet with You im 30 years old things from my side klooks like that iam haveing fantasies about sleep with women like You i would be interested in french kissing coming in mouth anal several cumshots for 2 hours i havent been sleepin with women 7 months i dont wanna complicated my live at the moment im single so thats why i wouldlike to send me pricez for that and can i plesase some contact phone number and some more pictures if that possible thank you
xxx

Apart from anything else Linzi, there is no punctuation at all in that message. Was quite out of breath having read it, and that was not taking into account the drivel he wrote in any case. Can fully understand why such a statement would put you off! Confused

I think Drivel was a bit of an understatement

(10-08-2011, 14:34)Freddo Wrote: To be honest I trimmed it down as so many went unanswered they still do but it only takes a minute to send a messege now

best way to be straight to the point
(10-08-2011, 14:49)lolo Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 14:34)Freddo Wrote: To be honest I trimmed it down as so many went unanswered they still do but it only takes a minute to send a messege now

best way to be straight to the point

Thank you Lolo
better trim down my five hundred word messege I had planned for you then Big Grin

(10-08-2011, 14:52)Freddo Wrote: Thank you Lolo
better trim down my five hundred word messege I had planned for you then Big Grin

aww now i want to see the 500 word one best not read while driving Wink
(10-08-2011, 14:54)lolo Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 14:52)Freddo Wrote: Thank you Lolo

aww now i want to see the 500 word one best not read while driving Wink

You are safe Lolo I would probably struggle with 50words

(10-08-2011, 14:57)Freddo Wrote: You are safe Lolo I would probably struggle with 50 words

concise is better Big Grin