AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi Class
A very good answer kate
I reckon he would want to visit you in one of your nine locations
hope that helps
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Who knows, surprisingly, I've not heard back from him.
"For this reason I am going to say that I am not the lady for you."

I have to say Kate the above rejection does sound a little Alan Sugar - ish!

All you need to add was You're Fired.
hahaha I do love that programme. It was compossed at 4.30am this morning. That's me writing half asleep.
Here is a message I got thru AW the other day, does it scream 'twat' to you as much as it did me.

hello my name is XXX i would like to meet with You im 30 years old things from my side klooks like that iam haveing fantasies about sleep with women like You i would be interested in french kissing coming in mouth anal several cumshots for 2 hours i havent been sleepin with women 7 months i dont wanna complicated my live at the moment im single so thats why i wouldlike to send me pricez for that and can i plesase some contact phone number and some more pictures if that possible thank you
xxx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Omg, doesn't it make you just want to spend time with him? Not!
(09-08-2011, 20:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Omg, doesn't it make you just want to spend time with him? Not!

Oh it did, it did NOT !!! One thing I will not do now, basically because we just dont know what is going to happen to it is ................. send a face pic of myself. No way, Jose.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I have done that, but just head and shoulders. My theory is that it means nothing unless you are being provocative in the picture, it could be taken from anywhere on the net.
I cannot understand why some people think you need to know there life history when they are sending a messege me I keep them as brief as possable had so many go unanswered and not looked at
that I very rarely ask more than there availability and if a certain time and date would be available to see them
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

You are a model client Freddo, if they were all like you x