Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Restless leg syndrome
I know, and we love you for it!
(09-08-2011, 16:25)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Knowing how bone idle he can be at times he would probably jump at the chance

I would have to start at the bottom and work up, if I started at the top I would stay there

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Me, I am always looking for openings!
(10-08-2011, 15:28)monty69 Wrote: Me, I am always looking for openings!

Maybe we should have a vaxcancies section monty there will be plenty of openings thereBig Grin

(10-08-2011, 15:28)monty69 Wrote: Me, I am always looking for openings!
It's the entrepreneur in you Monty!
I have had it but not for a while, it can be quite painful and very annoying especially when it is interupting your sleep. I think my is due to my bad back but since I have been put on pregablin for my sciatic nerve pain it has eased. I used to eat a packet of ready salted crisps as I thought it was because of lack of salt, which seemed to help, don`t know how much of that was psychological though and had to stop when putting on weight.
Welcome 6sparky7 to the Forum.

Good point about the salt - it probably wasnt psychological as salt can make a lot of difference. Not quite on thread but I always have a packet of ready salted or similar crisps after work if I have sweated a lot. Helps redress the balance.
Hi 6sparky7
Hi Emily of Halifax
Unfortunately mine is worst when I am sleeping, it is just the oddest sensation, does not hurt or anything but is annoying and uncomfortable.
I used to be snow white but drifted...