Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sorry I've been away
Hi All,

Sorry I have been away for so long have I missed much and how is everyone?

Del HeartHeart

Hi Del,
You've missed so much! Tough titties. Why did you desert us? Have you been on active duty somewhere unmentionable?
We missed you, in case you were wondering! We've just got to discover where DrC has got to. Did you take him with you?
Welcome back, you have missed LOADS!
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb
I've just been bogged down with work stuff and meetings. Its nice to be back though Big Grin
Sorry Anne - work has been so busy at the moment that I have not really had time to think let alone do anything else.

This week is manic mind I have managed to finish work earlier tonight so I thought id pop by and see what I'm missing out on (or who :-) )

I'm looking forward to being back round for a while - you'd better be nice to me to ensure I stay :-)!

(13-12-2011, 18:17)SassyAnn Wrote: Hi Del,
You've missed so much! Tough titties. Why did you desert us? Have you been on active duty somewhere unmentionable?
We missed you, in case you were wondering! We've just got to discover where DrC has got to. Did you take him with you?

(13-12-2011, 18:40)darkstranger Wrote: I've just been bogged down with work stuff and meetings. Its nice to be back though Big Grin
wow you are really cute !!!

(13-12-2011, 22:33)vivienne Wrote:
(13-12-2011, 18:40)darkstranger Wrote: I've just been bogged down with work stuff and meetings. Its nice to be back though Big Grin
wow you are really cute !!!

Thank YouBlush
(13-12-2011, 21:02)doctorcat Wrote: .......I'm looking forward to being back round for a while - you'd better be nice to me to ensure I stay :-)!

I'm always nice! Unless you ask very, very nicely in which case I'll be wicked!
Wicked? Oh yes please :-)