Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

do u have a habit others find annoying
I suck my thumb when I'm tired.
(02-05-2011, 12:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I suck my thumb when I'm tired.

Haha! me too! and trump too much!

Blush

(02-05-2011, 12:16)Louise-Lloyd Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 12:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I suck my thumb when I'm tired.

Haha! me too! and trump too much!

Blush

lol I'm not admitting to that Tongue

On an overnighter, there has to be some ground rules on what is permitted, and its always raised that a fart is not meant to happen so either pretend you didnt hear it, or make a big laugh about it.

Everytime the latter is used.
(02-05-2011, 17:22)kenny m Wrote: On an overnighter, there has to be some ground rules on what is permitted, and its always raised that a fart is not meant to happen so either pretend you didnt hear it, or make a big laugh about it.

u would need earplugs then lol

anyway who said anything about sleeping on a overnight

(02-05-2011, 17:26)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 17:22)kenny m Wrote: On an overnighter, there has to be some ground rules on what is permitted, and its always raised that a fart is not meant to happen so either pretend you didnt hear it, or make a big laugh about it.

u would need earplugs then lol

anyway who said anything about sleeping on a overnight

The last overnight I had I woke up around 4am and started to play with him and found him in a state of arousal, although he was asleep. He partially woke up and told me to ignore his c*** as it didn't know what it was doing and that he was still asleep and he rolled over lol.

It made me chuckle, this big 6' 5" man like a little doormouse pleading for sleep.

I got my own way in the morning Goofy
Yes.....
....always being right! Wink

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
According to some of my less sympathetic correspondents - breathing.
(02-05-2011, 18:30)Jeansman Wrote: According to some of my less sympathetic correspondents - breathing.

why that jm

That is because certain people do not like the truth being told when it is as plain as the nose on their faces! Also applies to some of my business competitors too !! But no-one on here thank goodness.
JM.
xx