Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

would you miss it?
Lucy it must be lovely to be open in your home life about what you are doing. I envy you that and Emily and lolo. I do have one person I can talk to in real life, but he is just a mate and I see him once in a blue moon. I hate living the double life, I hate constantly having to make up lies and excuses for where I am and what I'm doing.

If I could do it the way you 3 did it, then maybe I would not look at doing anything else, because I do love the job itself. I get all the highs that you are talking about Lucy and even though I am a pretty confident person anyway, it boosts my confidence too.

I guess there is compromise in anything you do though and better to enjoy the job you are doing, than go to one that everyone knows about, but hate it and still be poor!
(07-08-2011, 08:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lucy it must be lovely to be open in your home life about what you are doing. I envy you that and Emily and lolo. I do have one person I can talk to in real life, but he is just a mate and I see him once in a blue moon. I hate living the double life, I hate constantly having to make up lies and excuses for where I am and what I'm doing.

I am so with you on that.... I told my mate and he disapproves so much I still feel like I have to lie to him, even though he says he doesn't judge me.
I'm glad I'm open enough for Jayzee to be able to share this with me and it has helped her confidence so much.

We do things together too and that is part of the fun of it - but at the moment we are not at the stage some of you all are :-)
i admit i do love the confidence it give me to see the reaction of someone,...after so many years of feeling unaccepted and ugly,..it probabley is the best confidence boost ive ever had
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Tinkerbell, how could anyone think you are ugly?! That is just ridiculous.
(07-08-2011, 21:13)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i admit i do love the confidence it give me to see the reaction of someone,...after so many years of feeling unaccepted and ugly,..it probabley is the best confidence boost ive ever had

I'm shocked to see you write that Tinks. When you first came on here you wrote about you being the most beautiful woman in the West Mids, which I admit got my back up for a few minutes. I would have never believed that you needed your confidence boosting.

It's obviously working well Big Grin

You're a nice person tinks and if you are beautiful on the inside, it will always show on the outside, so you have nothing to worry about.
(07-08-2011, 21:13)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i admit i do love the confidence it give me to see the reaction of someone,...after so many years of feeling unaccepted and ugly,..it probabley is the best confidence boost ive ever had

I think I get what you are saying Tink, it is really good that you got out of thinking bad about yourself.
You seem to be a very confident and a lovely lady now

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I would miss all the interactions I have with all the other girls. I would also miss the company of the clients I meet. I would miss the money the job brings and the lifestyle it affords me. DAMN IT ........ YES I WOULD MISS IT ALL.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(07-08-2011, 08:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lucy it must be lovely to be open in your home life about what you are doing. I envy you that and Emily and lolo. I do have one person I can talk to in real life, but he is just a mate and I see him once in a blue moon. I hate living the double life, I hate constantly having to make up lies and excuses for where I am and what I'm doing.

Oh I still lead a double life Kate.
My children (adults) are not aware of this secret world of mine/ours.
I have to lie all the time.
One has moved back in for a month, and she is as nosy as hell, one is back from uni and around way too much as well.
I had a morning booking yesterday and had to sneak out of the house.
I have to take sheets and towels to the laundrette to wash as I can not do them at home at present.
I have invented extra work in my other little world, a friend who is going through a seperation etc.
I lie close to the truth, but really hate doing so.

Lucy.

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
awww thanks you guys,....i did go through a bad break up with my ex-fiance,...left me in very bad place and it was a lot to go through, i needed counciling, i didnt have any confidence at all, i was a shell of a tinkerbell lol

but a lot has changed thanks to doing this obviously its given me the boost i needed and it was doing my very first client i felt that, it was remarkable......

its not really my opinin kate its just what im always told haha could be blowing smoke up my you know what but hey its nice to hear lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE