Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Call centre conversations
I've had some nice chats with guys in Indian call centres. It's not their fault we end up speaking to them. Some of them speak too quickly, so I have to get them to slow down. They've always been impeccably polite though.
You are quite good with languages though Sassy, plus if you are talking about something you don't really understand (like computers in my case) and you can't really understand what they are saying, let alone things being lost in translation, it becomes a viscious circle of embarrasment and frustration. It's like the blind following the blind and then they try and make you go through set procedures, like they are not listening to you when you say you have done a and b several times already and need to move on to c. Each time you go back to square one.

I'm getting wound up just thinking about it!!!!!
snap especially if u are paying a premium rate when ringing them
I always enjoy brushing up on my Urdu. I think the Indian call centres I've spoken to have been free of charge. I have had the same problem with going round in circles, that was a UK call centre - and the Spanish one I mentioned earlier (that was pure idiocy on my part though)!
I have a problem talking to Indian call centres, especially with Barclays! I do tend to breath a big sigh of relief if I get someone I can understand.

I did once try and drum up a conversation with one of them asking then what the weather was like in Mumbai (Bombay to us older generation) but they werent having any of it!
I love this post ROFPMSL - Really funny

Keep it hard and Horny
Phoenix. XXX

"I have the uncanny ability to be reborn from ashes, Destroy me, I will be risen. Burn me, I was made of fire"
http://www.adultwork.com/Pho3nix
(16-08-2011, 23:59)Pho3nix Wrote: I love this post ROFPMSL - Really funny

Do you need a hand picking yourself up hun sure lolo will helpBig Grin

Hehehehe Wink xx

Keep it hard and Horny
Phoenix. XXX

"I have the uncanny ability to be reborn from ashes, Destroy me, I will be risen. Burn me, I was made of fire"
http://www.adultwork.com/Pho3nix
(17-08-2011, 00:05)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Do you need a hand picking yourself up hun sure lolo will helpBig Grin

hands mouth anything mmmm
Just thought I would offer for you incase you mised th opportunity