Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

School of Cock - AW Photo Competition
Don't tell me they took it off?
cant find it kate
They were taken off with no explanation. I've just filed a complaint. I hate the way they don't tell you when they do stuff like that.
so do they get taken off due to complaints ?
Apparently it got took off due to the fact that some of the pictures obscured the piece of paper that had the details on it showing my profile name, the date and the words 'adultwork'. It could have been a complaint or noticed by a moderater. The fact that the majority of them were fine is neither here nor there. It only takes one not to show it and yes a complaint can be made.

I've resubmitted it minus the offending pictures, which I have now put on my public gallery along with a few other updated ones.

If anyone would be kind enough to give me a 10 again, I would really appreciate it, as I'm now back down to '0' with what I consider some of the better pictures taken off.

Oh well!
i'll go vote again
The lady I used to see locally used to enter the photo competitions, just for a laugh, and won a couple of times. But then started getting her entries removed randomly, a touch of the green eyed monster from those taking it way to seriously.
At least AW are keeping an eye out these days. There was an entry a couple of years back where the paper and date were blatantly photo-shopped onto some existing photos, they were none too convincing as thumbnails let alone full size!
(07-08-2011, 14:58)davidseven Wrote: The lady I used to see locally used to enter the photo competitions, just for a laugh, and won a couple of times. But then started getting her entries removed randomly, a touch of the green eyed monster from those taking it way to seriously.
At least AW are keeping an eye out these days. There was an entry a couple of years back where the paper and date were blatantly photo-shopped onto some existing photos, they were none too convincing as thumbnails let alone full size!

There is one on there now, that was put on days before mine by a MasterDavid and it is an old picture, with no label at all and it has not been taken off. It does some really unfair that they should pick on my submission that most of the pics did conform to the rule. Personally I think if it is obvious the pics all come from the same series of photos it should only need one label to proove it is you. The labels often ruin the picture and limit what you can do.

I think they should be conistant with their sensorship too. The one that I just mentioned only has one picture, so it's not like you can say you did not notice it was not labelled. They have just chosen to ignore the fact and now they have more votes than I do!
Where has Kate's gone?
kate had to repost hers dr c

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New AW photo competition Thread (January) iluvjem 3 8,241 12-01-2012, 16:53
Last Post: simo22
Thumbs Up I've entered the AW photo competition please vote for me thread! iluvjem 9 15,931 07-12-2011, 12:37
Last Post: crystal denison