Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Clients with big hearts!
haha i tie my hair back,...its not worth the risk haha!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(08-08-2011, 19:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No one meets me from here, I'm safe.

lol i thought that
I get between 1 and 3 clicks from here per day. It is negilgable
Thats just Monty on his own!!!!!
they might not be clicking on your site but believe me u might have met way more
(08-08-2011, 21:26)lolo Wrote: they might not be clicking on your site but believe me u might have met way more

I usually ask where people found me and the majority of time it is Adultwork or Punternet with the one from George McCoy lol. No one has ever said here.

Let's face it lolo, if you're interested in someone you check out their website. No one is likely to book direct from here without looking further.

I'm happy with that though, it means I can talk more freely without worrying about offending someone I may see naked the next week lol.
talking never offends me when i am naked - the sniggering hurts a tad mind you!!!
Lol I promise you I wasn't sniggering, I had something stuck in my throat hehe
Kate I would never book you from here or click on your link I would put your website address in google and search there or search on AW for you
I have looked at a fair few ladies from here in case they might come my way.
I would also get in touch with them the way it says on there profile ie phone or text or even email

I can honestly say there are a few ladies I have looked at from this forum
I particularly think you are really hot in Red
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Steady Freddo - you shall be asking Kate to dress in Man united shirt and put on a Wayne Rooney mask next!