Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

why ?
u know when someone does something & u wonder why they do it

mine was yesterday neighbour came out thought he was going to wash his car as it was minging but no, he washed the wheels then the alloys even went so far to blacken the wheels, then today he was back out doing the same

now personally the full car would get washed

do u ever wonder why with someone at times
All the time lol
Why does my neighbour tootles round in one of those invalid chariot things but then when I watch her out of the bedroom window she is just about skipping round her allotment over the road hmmm
(03-08-2011, 15:49)lolo Wrote: u know when someone does something & u wonder why they do it

mine was yesterday neighbour came out thought he was going to wash his car as it was minging but no, he washed the wheels then the alloys even went so far to blacken the wheels, then today he was back out doing the same

now personally the full car would get washed

do u ever wonder why with someone at times

Maybe he has a wheel fetish, he has a thing about clean wheels
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Ha ha Lolo, can relate to that - I once not that long ago went out and cleaned all the windows on the car but didnt anything else - I did get some stick for it. Was told I was a tightarse as I wouldnt take the car to the carwash. (was too lazy to go over the farm to give it a clean)
Nowt as queer as folks Lolo!
def hicky
(03-08-2011, 22:04)Hicky Wrote: Nowt as queer as folks Lolo!

Never a truer word said in jest Hicky

Who said he was joking Freddo!!
(04-08-2011, 08:30)monty69 Wrote: Who said he was joking Freddo!!

Just thought it was an apt reply