Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site down
(24-01-2018, 00:04)Summers_0x Wrote:
(24-01-2018, 00:02)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Back on!!

Are you back online? As I'm still currently offline and the website is still down

Some people might have timed it right when it came back briefly but then i would assume its gone down again
down for me
I'm in but it's not working. I can see someone showing as being in private session, but when I text her she said she actually isn't and can't log in...
Yeah, still down for me. And there I was hoping I'd have a productive night!
Anyone know what the deal will be with money spent on positioning bids?
I'm at wit's end with this joke of a website. Why do we even bother- when coupled with everything that's been happening in the last few months and the promised JCI update being pushed back.. it's so frustrating..
(24-01-2018, 00:14)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Anyone know what the deal will be with money spent on positioning bids?

I too would like to know this!
I usually message them.and ask for a refund. Never had it refused.

It's a good lesson in getting more eggs in that basket. I kearnt this last year when it had outages. Learn not to rely on it.
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, SexyImogen, Summers_0x
(24-01-2018, 00:18)SwingingMilf Wrote: I usually message them.and ask for a refund. Never had it refused.

It's a good lesson in getting more eggs in that basket. I kearnt this last year when it had outages. Learn not to rely on it.

Was just about to say the same thing, a while back i waited a day with nothing so when I chased them i got the money back, but always better to chase
Ok, this might sound stupid... but an AW member was featured on prime time TV just before the site crashed... could that have caused a spike in traffic that the site couldn't handle? Surely not??