Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
(23-01-2018, 15:28)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I've never made £600 a week,let alone £6000!!
I'm still really quiet and have tried everything (apart from something, obviously) to make JCI run properly...With it being quiet, plus having cam disconnection/bandwidth problems, the £6K seems a bit far off at the moment..!
So if you also worked on Chaturbate, Myfreecams etc, daft question, but would you have another laptop to work from? Or would you have the other sites with their cams open all running at the same time as AW? Or am I being greedy here - would you only log into one at a time?!
It might be worth a try - or I may try and work at night - day times can be pretty bleak!

GOSH 6000 CREDITS A WEEK ? I DONT BELIEVE THAT SORRY........THE AMMOUNT OF HOURS YOU'D HAVE TO DO PLUS DONT FORGET AW'S 30 % OF EVERY 100........PERSONALLY I WOULD NEVER DISCLOSE WHAT I EARN EACH WEEK THATS MY FOR MY EYES AND KNOWLEDGE ONLY ....600 CREDITS PERHAPS IS A REALISTIC AMMOUNT AND WELL DONE TO THOSE WHOM DO BRING THAT AMMOUNT IN EACH WEEK BUT GOSH DO WE REALLY HAVE TO DISCLOSE WHAT WE EARN ? 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
6000- AW 30% .....4200 wow to be able to take home 4,200 credits each week is very very impressive......
does anyone else use skyprivate? I have been having a nose about lately at some of the top gals to try and learn from the best and notice they are now using this, its coming up on there twitter feeds... is it worth a squirt?

I do think though the best thing to do is never compare yourself to others, which I am rubbish at doing myself..  I am realistic and think my goals are reasonable as meet them steadily, and have to say this quiet period and decline in income has been beneficial to me in terms of working smarter, trying new things and keeping my content updated - I think there is still money to be made, but the question is - is camming going the same way as lap dancing? - and where are these naughty men off to next Smile
Sexbots!! That's our next competition! LOL
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • KTC, L2018
lolllll xxx
She runs a group so will get a percentage of their wages -whatever they are doing they do well .. she also runs a couples page so actually id believe she makes in the 1000s per week but im not sure about the actual figure.. its unfair to try & hook you into joining the group based on that figure thats likely coming from various profiles rather than one solo..

I think whatever you make £ wise , aslong as ur happy its enough then thats all that matters... its easy to get caught up thinking ur nt doing well because others are earning higher..i do it most weeks lol

As for camming on 2 sites i have 2 webcams plugged into one laptop.. i use a quieter site traffic wise and they dont offer freeview on there.. often il do free on AW then switch it off when a paid session comes in .. im not sure how it would work on a site like MyFreeCams.com n those ones.. it took me years to try it but it honestly is kinda easy to manage both xxxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • L2018, Madame X
I hope you dont mind me asking but what other sites don't use freeview? That would really suit me with working on my business and just keeping my laptop on in the background? x
I only kno of babestationxams but im sure theres othees.. i picked it because they pay in £ - its an eaay signup process but i find it to b quite quiet sometimes.. if u put the hours in i cant imagine why you couldnt gt urself an extra few quid a month.. Smile i would try it if u dont like it then just shut the profile down - i dont show my face on there so i imagine thats y my earnings r low.. just do what ur comfortable with Smile
If i come across anymore il let u know xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jessica121 for this post:
  • Madame X
£6000 a week isn't impossible. But of course, if you're running a group, you get all of the VAT from the girls' earnings (or something like that?! I know there's some VAT thing where the group manager gets a big chunk).. I had a girl come into my freeview recently and offer me to join her group and when I asked what's in it for her, she told me about the fact they can cream off a layer of your earnings. Again, not sure how it works.

Also - I hope no one beats themselves up about not earning thousands of pounds a week from AW! I know girls who've shared what they earn and some are happy with £100 a week and some aim for £1000, it totally depends on your circumstances!

Hope you're all having a nice busy week regardless x x
(23-01-2018, 23:39)GracieJames Wrote: £6000 a week isn't impossible. But of course, if you're running a group, you get all of the VAT from the girls' earnings (or something like that?! I know there's some VAT thing where the group manager gets a big chunk).. I had a girl come into my freeview recently and offer me to join her group and when I asked what's in it for her, she told me about the fact they can cream off a layer of your earnings. Again, not sure how it works.

Also - I hope no one beats themselves up about not earning thousands of pounds a week from AW! I know girls who've shared what they earn and some are happy with £100 a week and some aim for £1000, it totally depends on your circumstances!

Hope you're all having a nice busy week regardless x x

£6k isn't impossible on aw as a webcam girl? lol that sounds insane!