Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
Do you think it's worth me taking a break from cam until February? I feel awful sitting about doing nothing for hours after doing really well all the way through to Christmas
(22-01-2018, 15:54)RooMorgue Wrote: Do you think it's worth me taking a break from cam until February? I feel awful sitting about doing nothing for hours after doing really well all the way through to Christmas

Personally I would say no, you have got to be in it to win it! Taking a break might result in your regulars going elsewhere. Stick at it I say!! Fill the quiet time by working on ways to increase your traffic
currently 38 clients camming on AW and 5 pages of girls, there just simply isn't much traffic. I know its easy for us to beat ourselves up when its this slow but this is really out of our hands. xx
(22-01-2018, 16:23)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote:
(22-01-2018, 15:54)RooMorgue Wrote: Do you think it's worth me taking a break from cam until February? I feel awful sitting about doing nothing for hours after doing really well all the way through to Christmas

Personally I would say no, you have got to be in it to win it! Taking a break might result in your regulars going elsewhere. Stick at it I say!! Fill the quiet time by working on ways to increase your traffic

None of my regulars are online!
I would stay stick at it.. theres days were ul end on a low number but they all add up at the end of the week / month... n as above you do have to be in it to win it essentially ... payday is so close Smile we might even see some people holding on until the 2bd week in feb to start spending because honestly when you go 5 - 6 weeks from last being paid they will want to hold onto this paycheck..obviously i could b wrong n theyl go mad on payday spending..u just cant call it these days lol

But jan is a shit month for all businesses.. i was shopping today n it was like a ghost town in most shops .. xxx
Im 50% down in my earnings - i doubt il recoup tht in 10days but its still enough to cover bills and things so i think we just need to ride out this next few weeks Smile n fingers crossed it will b bk to normal soon xxx
January has always been a tough month , I've been on aw since 2006 and I've always found January , the summer holidays and then November to be hit and miss , January because everyone is skint from xmas, summer holidays well that speaks for itself and then November because everyone is saving up . hang in there , i only ever use AW so couldn't say what other sites are like , maybe try and add some more content , I've always found that there's more lasses than paying cock so the competition is always there , luckily the regulars we have keep us ticking over , just hang on in there , don't take it personally , yes its disheartening when it seems your quiet and other lasses are busy but then there quiet and your busy ! Its just how it goes , the traffic and spending will pick up soon . xxxxxxx
Firstly... AW January is of course always crappy. As has been said. None of the guys have any money etc. There's also been a huge influx of new girls recently..

Regarding traffic, it's actually at an all time high. Have a look here (Might have to sign up sometimes it puts a popup in your way) http://www.semrush.com/uk/info/adultwork.com

That is a pretty good breakdown of AW's traffic, its traffic sources and how the traffic is now versus 1, 2, 3 years ago etc etc. What I'm saying is.. It's quiet for lots of people. I've had quiet days, but as long as you're online consistently you should be doing ok. Keep updating your profile so you show up high in searches, add new pics, videos, erotica, it all makes a difference. I added a movie the other day and got over 1000 hits whereas I usually get 300 a day. The traffic is there, and lots of girls in paid chat if you look at the TV page. The guys are around, you've just got to make sure its your profile they see x x

Gracie xxx

Edit: I do however have to agree that it's quiet. Lots of the guys who regularly come and see me haven't been in since before Christmas! x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gracie_Rocks for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl, Jessica121, Ms Dee
Yes I agree with Country Gal.Anyone who says they are busy every day week after week,month after month is being a bit economical with the truth cos we all suffer highs and lows......x
What I've found is when i have freeview or are featured i don't make as much but when i don't feature etc i do pretty well.......odd......without offending i strongly believe that guys will click on the profiles that catch there eyes , men are turned on visual so if they see a lass they like they will check her out i don't think ratings etc have anything to do with it , neither if we are featured or not xxxx kisses girls 
I've never made £600 a week,let alone £6000!!
I'm still really quiet and have tried everything (apart from something, obviously) to make JCI run properly...With it being quiet, plus having cam disconnection/bandwidth problems, the £6K seems a bit far off at the moment..!
So if you also worked on Chaturbate, Myfreecams etc, daft question, but would you have another laptop to work from? Or would you have the other sites with their cams open all running at the same time as AW? Or am I being greedy here - would you only log into one at a time?!
It might be worth a try - or I may try and work at night - day times can be pretty bleak!