Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
Can i ask anyone whos done MyFreeCams.com do u make roughly the same on there as AW? Iv always been to scared to try it lol xxx
you are right, I have seen HUGE tippers on MyFreeCams.com, I've also read on the ambercutie forum where alot of the MyFreeCams.com workers post that if you put the time in it does pay off. There is a girl with red hair on there who is kind of burlesque style and she doesnt get nude, just stands there dancing and smiling with a bit of tease thrown in and she gets tipped like crazy.
- I guess there will always be lows and peaks and really hope that things pick up on AW, would be interesting to hear from anyone who hasn't noticed any change though as could do with them swinging me over a few tips and tricks. x
Well yesterday i made 18 credits and today 36.90 for 4 hours lol i mean i know 4 hours isnt alot but thats is crazy bad .. roll on pay weekend if it doesnt pick up i duno what to do xxx

Loads of girls in paid session tho so thats a good sign x
It is slow for me I am glad you are all being honest. Yesterday was very slow I made 11 credits from 12pm till 3pm and then I couldn't be bothered anymore. I have been so short this month with earnings I am having to put rent and other outgoings on to my credit card Sad I already paid £450 off it Sad what a waste lol!

I have done myfreecams.com before and I made a couple of times from tips 70-100. I didn't like the free guests that were in the chatroom, you are supposed to mute them and I got a lot of abuse by the way I looked, so it made me feel paranoid so I shut it down. I don't like free view, with AW you can choose if you want to do it or not. I prefer AW to any of those websites, I like to see my credits turn into £'s not $'s then it's easier for me to know how much I have made! :-)
Also, I always see this girl called PRINCESS_BLUE_EYES and she is ALWAYS in group and private. Her rates are in group 3.99 and private 4.99  I messaged her, she runs her own group and said if I joined it she would give me advice and tips on how to give good shows etc... I was tempted but then thought well I want to keep my personal information private. She is a part time model I have seen her face on Ann Summers online! she must attract a different clientele, I have tried but I guess I don't have the patience to sit around all day.

She says she makes £6,000 a week! I am not too sure if I believe that? has anyone made that amount??
Yeah shes beautiful.. & thats crazy money but if shes getting it fair play, thats what my dreams r made of haha theres been an influx of new girls coming in charging around the same amount who seem busy which just goes to show the moneys out ther its just getting your hands on it.... i managed 157 credits on AW and 187 on babestation so not to bad but it was a long drawn out process lol i was online from 11am til now - my backs killing lol xxx
And i only made the extra on AW due to 2 regs - not manged to get many newbies lol xx
sounds like girls and guys having a hard time....... pay day cannot roll on fast enough i tells ya x
(22-01-2018, 01:39)Jessica121 Wrote: Yeah shes beautiful.. & thats crazy money but if shes getting it fair play,  thats what my dreams r made of haha theres been an influx of new girls coming in charging around the same amount who seem busy which just goes to show the moneys out ther its just getting your hands on it.... i managed 157 credits on AW and 187 on babestation so not to bad but it was a long drawn out process lol i was online from 11am til now - my backs killing lol xxx

Is babestation worth doing? do they take the same 36%? I have been to wary to sign up with them in case they use my details for anything else.
45% but iv found traffic to be really slow on there sometimes.. i often only make 40-50 credits on there daily but it adds up as a little added extra..i focus my main attention on AW but im going to try n build some regulars on there this year...
As for ur details..well im sure they cpuld but ANY site could possibly do that really
. There is a form on there which you hv to agree too.. something about advertising ur pics.. i dont earn nearly as much on there as AW but mainly because i hvnt given it my full attention..its worth a go tho Smile

I looked at MyFreeCams.com last night as a guest n i just think its alot of entertaining freeloaders in the mix..i watched about 10 separate girls playing/cumming etc and i wasnt paying.. i dont think id do well on there tbh but fair play the model stats on there look good xxx