Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
Ok, I edited my post as yes it was abrupt and I am sorry for that, I have had 6 days of stress because of this.
You are wrong, my profile was deleted from LTDP and I am currently going through the process on my new profile of being reverified. Once that has happened I am joining a new group which is not high risk and have been accepted, so therefore that makes your and mias comments not entirely true. That being said they still might decide not  to reverify me, I am completely stuck in limbo atm.
  However like I said I am sorry for my abrupt message but I am, as well and many others under extreme stress, we have rent and mortgages to pay and dependants. The wording that mia was saying is what ltdp was saying in emails about being high risk and as a result this is causing confusion, AW have told me as long as my documents are verified that I am who I say I am I am not high risk.. what she said is therefore a coincidence so for that I am sorry as well.

.. I have sent you a private message to you both to apologise for being rude it wasnt right.  No matter how tired I am it doesnt excuse me taking it out on anyone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers - by L2018 - 16-01-2018, 12:54

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,504 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,290 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 41,560 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,072 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins