AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers
(16-01-2018, 09:19)LisaAW Wrote:
(16-01-2018, 03:11)I HGmia__camgirl Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 16:20)admin Wrote: I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601

Yes you are correct I run this group was just a coincidence in timing that I started  group when this all happened! I did not even know about it until a member from Less Talk Daily Pay said she was randomly unverified in her group and wanted to leave to join mine but when she tried to leave her manager said she would have to start all over again . She deleted her profile loosing 159 feedback and tried to join mine but when I tried to verify her Adultwork refused the application and now the page she made has gone. I feel sorry for her as she has lost all her power in this situation. I would like to help her if I could anyone have any suggestions? 

All of the other members in my group are nothing to do with the group run by a scammer (although none of it is it's member's fault I will be cautious when members from this group ask me to join as I am unsure if they are now 'high risk members' and all of my current members are British and Verified. Would it affect my group if I accept people wanting to leave Less Talk Daily pay?

Please be careful with your wording, you are quoting words that ltdp have been telling their members in mailouts that categorically is not true. It is a scare tactic and I am shaking my head that anyone would believe one word they are told by that groups management. 

Ltdp members are not high risk and have done nothing wrong at all! None of this is categorically any fault of the members and what ltdp are telling the members isn't gospel. If you are British, have a British passport and live in the U.K. Do not believe anyone who says you are high risk or will effect your group. 
Sorry but please can you verify your facts with AW before posting things like this here, the last thing any of the members of ltdp need is being vilified or rumours to start about them so they can't join other groups!!especially by a group manager, you should know better!  they have done nothing wrong and are distressed enough as it is. 
Thanks

Firstly, "you should know better" is a rude and pointless comment. 

Could you please let Mia know what words you believe she has "quoted" from ltdp? 

I am asking as I helped her set up her group page and I can assure you that we a. do not have access to ltdp emails and b. wouldn't quote them if we did. (Please note that most group pages say similar things on them.)

You say she should verify her facts with AW, but this forum is also a place where questions can be asked and information shared and facts can be verified, or not, as the case may be, and one often gets a faster response here. 

Mia was asking a question. Please respect that. Thank you

I will try to answer her question to the best of my ability and with the information currently available to me.

As far as I am aware no one can leave ltdp at the moment anyway. Ltdp is now considered a high risk group. Members who are a part of ltdp are now considered "high risk" also, and as such can only be added to groups who also have a "high risk" status. 

An important thing to understand is that being high risk is not something that clients are ever made aware of, so it should not affect peoples' ability to make money on AW. What it does mean is that these members can not be added to any group that is not a "high risk" group, as this will result in the entire group also being classed as high risk. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Ms Dee
Ok, I edited my post as yes it was abrupt and I am sorry for that, I have had 6 days of stress because of this.
You are wrong, my profile was deleted from LTDP and I am currently going through the process on my new profile of being reverified. Once that has happened I am joining a new group which is not high risk and have been accepted, so therefore that makes your and mias comments not entirely true. That being said they still might decide not  to reverify me, I am completely stuck in limbo atm.
  However like I said I am sorry for my abrupt message but I am, as well and many others under extreme stress, we have rent and mortgages to pay and dependants. The wording that mia was saying is what ltdp was saying in emails about being high risk and as a result this is causing confusion, AW have told me as long as my documents are verified that I am who I say I am I am not high risk.. what she said is therefore a coincidence so for that I am sorry as well.

.. I have sent you a private message to you both to apologise for being rude it wasnt right.  No matter how tired I am it doesnt excuse me taking it out on anyone else.
(16-01-2018, 09:19)LisaAW Wrote:
(16-01-2018, 03:11)I HGmia__camgirl Wrote:
(14-01-2018, 16:20)admin Wrote: I hope not, I believe this lady runs that one https://www.adultwork.com/3965601

Yes you are correct I run this group was just a coincidence in timing that I started  group when this all happened! I did not even know about it until a member from Less Talk Daily Pay said she was randomly unverified in her group and wanted to leave to join mine but when she tried to leave her manager said she would have to start all over again . She deleted her profile loosing 159 feedback and tried to join mine but when I tried to verify her Adultwork refused the application and now the page she made has gone. I feel sorry for her as she has lost all her power in this situation. I would like to help her if I could anyone have any suggestions? 

All of the other members in my group are nothing to do with the group run by a scammer (although none of it is it's member's fault I will be cautious when members from this group ask me to join as I am unsure if they are now 'high risk members' and all of my current members are British and Verified. Would it affect my group if I accept people wanting to leave Less Talk Daily pay?

Ltdp members are not high risk and have done nothing wrong. None of this is categorically any fault of the members. If you are British, have a British passport and live in the U.K. you are not high risk or will effect any group. 
please can you verify your facts with AW before posting things like this here, the last thing any of the members of ltdp need is being vilified or rumours to start about them so they can't join other groups.. especially by a group manager, you should know better.  they have done nothing wrong and are distressed enough as it is

Hi Lisa AW. 

I am sorry you got offended but I wasn't sure myself and that is why I was asking. Of course I would love to accept people from LTDP if allowed by Adultwork and so would any other group if anyone asked to join. My whole point was I do not want to do anything that is going to put my group at 'rick' so to speak.
This forum is not about 'getting your facts straights before posting' the whole point is helping each other get our facts straight by asking these types of questions and I was asking as I received these statements from adultwork themselves:

Accordingly your membership, as a result of being a member with the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' is now being monitored for recurrences of such activity or any other breach of the Site's Terms of Use.

When you joined that group, you agreed to be responsible against any actions of your group manager or any of its members. Therefore, you are held responsible as well for any actions within that group and a warning is now recorded against your name too (High-Risk membership).

You should be aware that from now and for the next three months, your whole activity on http://AdultWork.com is monitored. For this extra work an Advisor fee is due. ANY breach of the Terms of Use (http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp) will result in your membership being terminated. Any subsequent registrations will also be refused.

As noted in the Terms page, which you agreed to upon joining AdultWork.com, without limiting other remedies, we may at any time suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide access to the Site without reason or notice to you.

We will not deliberate with you regarding updates of the Terms and Conditions, however you can be reassured they are there and updated for good reason.

If you wish to remain a member, you need to get it right first time, every time.

We appreciate your custom and look forward to working with you.

If you feel that this is beyond reasonability for you, please don't continue your activity on AdultWork.com.

This is unfortunate as this is the requirement.

If you intend to leave the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' you may re register independently but for the next 3 months you will be monitored within the controlled monitored section, as stated above.'

Thank you for your cooperation.
(16-01-2018, 12:54)LisaAW Wrote: Ok, I edited my post as yes it was abrupt and I am sorry for that, I have had 6 days of stress because of this.
You are wrong, my profile was deleted from LTDP and I am currently going through the process on my new profile of being reverified. Once that has happened I am joining a new group which is not high risk and have been accepted, so therefore that makes your and mias comments not entirely true. That being said they still might decide not  to reverify me, I am completely stuck in limbo atm.
  However like I said I am sorry for my abrupt message but I am, as well and many others under extreme stress, we have rent and mortgages to pay and dependants. The wording that mia was saying is what ltdp was saying in emails about being high risk and as a result this is causing confusion, AW have told me as long as my documents are verified that I am who I say I am I am not high risk.. what she said is therefore a coincidence so for that I am sorry as well.

.. I have sent you a private message to you both to apologise for being rude it wasnt right.  No matter how tired I am it doesnt excuse me taking it out on anyone else.
I had someone from LTDP join and they got rejected from verification and deleted that is why I was asking the question and I got emailed from adultwork directly stating these facts (talking about the members profile):

Accordingly your membership, as a result of being a member with the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' is now being monitored for recurrences of such activity or any other breach of the Site's Terms of Use.

When you joined that group, you agreed to be responsible against any actions of your group manager or any of its members. Therefore, you are held responsible as well for any actions within that group and a warning is now recorded against your name too (High-Risk membership).

You should be aware that from now and for the next three months, your whole activity on http://AdultWork.com is monitored. For this extra work an Advisor fee is due. ANY breach of the Terms of Use (http://www.adultwork.com/Terms.asp) will result in your membership being terminated. Any subsequent registrations will also be refused.

As noted in the Terms page, which you agreed to upon joining AdultWork.com, without limiting other remedies, we may at any time suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide access to the Site without reason or notice to you.

We will not deliberate with you regarding updates of the Terms and Conditions, however you can be reassured they are there and updated for good reason.

If you wish to remain a member, you need to get it right first time, every time.

We appreciate your custom and look forward to working with you.

If you feel that this is beyond reasonability for you, please don't continue your activity on AdultWork.com.

This is unfortunate as this is the requirement.

If you intend to leave the group 'LESS TALK - DAILY PAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS' you may re register independently but for the next 3 months you will be monitored within the controlled monitored section, as stated above.'

Thank you for your cooperation.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mia__camgirl for this post:
  • L2018
This has not been my communication with AW.  All I can go by, like yourself is my own personal communication with them. The only time they would not allow me to join again was because I deleted myself first from LTDP, when LTDP deleted my profile only then AW allowed me to re join and re verify, my passport and sensitive information was accepted but I had to do another face ID holding my passport and the written statement to prove my identity.  I think for AW the question is here is completely ensuring that anyone reverifying is exactly who they say they are, and as I am vat registered, pay NI and TAX as well as rent my own property in london, have a driving licence, NI number, utility bills and every form of ID under the sun that I can provide such details they seem to be giving me a chance.. well so far anyway. In my communications with them they have not at one point sent that email to me that you have copy and pasted, which is worrying.  However it is quite right in what they are saying, it is in the terms, and it makes me feel horrendous that just for getting paid daily I am being tarnished with whatever activities he did to cause this to happen. 
Like I said, I hope you can take my apology, and I have to say the longer this goes on the more inclined I am to think I am never going to get back to work and have to face the consequences of what that is going to do to me in my current situation I am in.  I am beating myself up more than anyone over how stupid I have been to have signed up to that group and not to have made myself aware of how vulnerable that made me and what I gain to lose as a result of not preparing for the rug to be swept up from beneath me.
I am sorry once again for being rude.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • mia__camgirl
Hi, I suspect that response is a new one as its giving an option of re-registering but in AW's business advisor group with 3 months of your earnings being penalised by 2% extra. First time I have seen it also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-01-2018, 16:40)admin Wrote: Hi, I suspect that response is a new one as its giving an option of re-registering but in AW's business advisor group with 3 months of your earnings being penalised by 2% extra. First time I have seen it also.

I would be happy to pay that extra as a consequence, I was paying a high %  in ltdp anyway so at least that means getting back to work. Fingers crossed this is the decision they've come to.
  • admin
Hi everyone just to update.
Another sleepless night now and one week since I last worked on AW, finally I feel I have resolved this.
It seems AW has now forwarded any new profiles after deleting yourself from LTDP if you want to webcam again to a European business advisor.
You are required to sign up to this business advisor here if they ask you too (as they have me)
https://www.actfair.team/contact
I will PERMENTLY have 2% advisors fee taken off me from my credits, I will be permently monitored not just for two months or even three but for good. This is all clear and on the contract you have to sign.
 No matter how distressing this is to be monitored and issued a warning and even put in a high risk category's I am just happy to be able to work again. Please do not believe ltdp that what's happened to them is to do with a genuine mistake of signing someone up who was Eastern European, in the contract I signed it states that I was in a group who was involved in money laundering, deception and various other breaches.  I would not even know how to launder money if I wanted to, a money launder would be sticking a £5 on quick wash on mistake Wink
However that is something I am responsible for because I was in the group.
If YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP YOU ARE being monitored for serious breaches to the law.  If anyone chooses to believe the frantic and panicked message ltdp are sending them or wish to join their group please just look at my thread or messages here and on the general forum and you will see what you will put yourself in for if you do. If you are currently working and held  in ltdp against your will  I would still suggest persisting to have your profile deleted and to do what I am, dispite being contracted to AW business advisor this is far better than working with someone who will cost you your home or sanity.
If Anyone is trapped or believes what  ltdp says that this is malicious lies please message me and I will happily go through all my correspondence with AW the last week.

i am now unsure if I can go into any group, so am thinking I will have to be independent. Which is ok, as I said anything is better than this last week.
One thing I will say is Thankyou to Colin of Awf he has bent over backwards in help and support for me during this time, I had absolutely nothing off ltdp just an email blaming Awf!! Even when ltdp were aware they were playing with people's lives and members were getting distressed all he could do was send emails out attacking Colin and AW.
Please also seriously consider contacting cifas about identity fraud, if he is already engaging in criminal attivity as AW says he is then I am worried about my sensitive documents he has. 
https://www.cifas.org.uk/services/identity-protection

Thankyou everyone here for your support and all the best xx
(17-01-2018, 10:03)LisaAW Wrote: Hi everyone just to update.
Another sleepless night now and one week since I last worked on AW, finally I feel I have resolved this.
It seems AW has now forwarded any new profiles after deleting yourself from LTDP if you want to webcam again to a European business advisor.
You are required to sign up to this business advisor here if they ask you too (as they have me)
https://www.actfair.team/contact
I will PERMENTLY have 2% advisors fee taken off me from my credits, I will be permently monitored not just for two months or even three but for good. This is all clear and on the contract you have to sign.
 No matter how distressing this is to be monitored and issued a warning and even put in a high risk category's I am just happy to be able to work again. Please do not believe ltdp that what's happened to them is to do with a genuine mistake of signing someone up who was Eastern European, in the contract I signed it states that I was in a group who was involved in money laundering, deception and various other breaches.  I would not even know how to launder money if I wanted to, a money launder would be sticking a £5 on quick wash on mistake Wink
However that is something I am responsible for because I was in the group.
If YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP YOU ARE being monitored for serious breaches to the law.  If anyone chooses to believe the frantic and panicked message ltdp are sending them or wish to join their group please just look at my thread or messages here and on the general forum and you will see what you will put yourself in for if you do. If you are currently working and held  in ltdp against your will  I would still suggest persisting to have your profile deleted and to do what I am, dispite being contracted to AW business advisor this is far better than working with someone who will cost you your home or sanity.
If Anyone is trapped or believes what  ltdp says that this is malicious lies please message me and I will happily go through all my correspondence with AW the last week.

i am now unsure if I can go into any group, so am thinking I will have to be independent. Which is ok, as I said anything is better than this last week.
One thing I will say is Thankyou to Colin of Awf he has bent over backwards in help and support for me during this time, I had absolutely nothing off ltdp just an email blaming Awf!! Even when ltdp were aware they were playing with people's lives and members were getting distressed all he could do was send emails out attacking Colin and AW.
Please also seriously consider contacting cifas about identity fraud, if he is already engaging in criminal attivity as AW says he is then I am worried about my sensitive documents he has. 
https://www.cifas.org.uk/services/identity-protection

Thankyou everyone here for your support and all the best xx

Glad you got it resolved, it is not ideal but at least you can carry on with business.  :Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • L2018
Just to update.
Adultwork have finally allowed me back, new profile with that lovely green tick next to it with all services allowed to be used!
Smile
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,307 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,053 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
Exclamation AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers TheWarning 31 40,329 01-09-2017, 13:40
Last Post: TheWarning
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,938 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins