Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

fingering
Some love it, some dont mind it, some prefer not. Of probably 100 women ive played with down there, only 1 has hated the finger.

Playing with her clit is whats almost always appreciated.
I dont mind as long as the guy knows what he is doing with some its as if they are trying to perform a hystorectomy ouch
When its done properly, it can get some women very wild, and is a good thiung to learn if you want to stimulate your choices, I have never done fisting though as it just feels so wrong somehow.
I enjoy being fingered, but some guys really need to sort their nails out before doing it. I always check out the fingers before indicating whether I would like it or not, as in the past there have been guys with sharp jagged nails and dirt underneath them. It's just not nice and can be painful!

Someone who knows what they are doing can make me gush with fingering, so if it is done well I really do love it.
I will try to blunt my hook hand then, Damn davey Jones locker took my hand right off, all I have is a hook now on me right hand, still I get no complaints, at least I dont have to worry about fingernails no more.
(01-05-2011, 10:58)kenny m Wrote: I will try to blunt my hook hand then, Damn davey Jones locker took my hand right off, all I have is a hook now on me right hand, still I get no complaints, at least I dont have to worry about fingernails no more.

I bet you could get some awesome attachments for that hook lol.