Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

he is back
http://www.adultwork.com/dlgReverseBooki...gID=188937

actually had the cheek to txt me and tell me there was another reverse bid taking place lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

i would have had him blocked
You must feel so honoured Tink
maybe you should block him
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

He really is pushing his luck now asking for a 3sum. I personally think he should be reported to AW for asking for free sex.
Well god knows what he has put as we mere mortals cant see it!

Sounds like you should have blocked him Tink
Why can't you see it Monty?
Because I am not a service provider Kate. I found that one out the other day when I tried to look and see what people posted as reverse bookings but couldnt see any examples.
He really is a twat, can't someone report him.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
ive already done it ladies dont worry!,....

i dont see the point of blocking him, his cheek acctually makes me laugh haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

For Monty's eyes only..............

Hello! Thanks for reading, it seems that I've had lots of success with reverse bookings in the past and love spending lots of time with new girls so I though I should plan another.
A little about me... I'm 25, English, overly honest and down to earth, love my job and am a happy an outgoing person who loves sharing enjoying more than just sex!
I've decided this time that I'd go for two girls this time to try something a little different, however if you are interested and don't have a friend please do bid as I'm sure we can find you one Smile
So as usually, dates, times, price, location is all flexible, I'm interested in the experience we will all have together not how much or where etc, so if you can't make that day or want to stay for longer or break the days up do feel free to ask.
The general idea is to spend three days and nights with two girls, having fun around town, going to bars, the theatre, shopping, whatever makes us all happy really, having a great time during the day, being a little naughty and then spending the night unleashing the energy that a day of teasing has given us.
There are a few requirements, so please make sure you're happy with them before bidding as I know some people get a little carried away with the £s and don't read them!
You must be willing to come to Southampton for a free audition, this will include us having a chat to see how we all get on and then if things go well some sex. Either oral or full, whichever you feel comfortable giving.
After the audition given a few hours to reflect upon our time and us both agreeing we want to go ahead I will pay a 10% deposit through bacs into your bank account.
I will only see my favourite pairing for an audition and if I feel I haven't picked the right pair then and only then see other girls. This isn't just some scam, it's very real and hopefully will be as much fun for you as it is for me. Which is why I feel the price is hopefully justified.
I should probably add that I am a married man, however my wife has health issues and has given my blessing to go ahead on the conditions that she doesn't know who or when I meet people so discreetness will be required until the booking has been confirmed via the deposit.
If you have any questions at all please so send me a message Smile
If you have a long reply please email I me, loz07uk@gmail.com pictures are always welcome.
Thanks for your bid!

Sarah

PS If you fancy a go we could put in a proxy bid for you