Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The lolo mobile
Ann took the pics as I was driving. London is so full of traffic I'm not sure that any of them actually noticed, but it kept us entertained for some time and it was very funny watching Ann trying to take the pics while we were on the move (even if it was slowly) as the camera kept going out of focus (not her fault). We ended up on a lolo hunt lol.

See we're always thinking about you lolo and we saw a big Lucozade sign on the side of a building and shouted, 'Lolo lucozade!!!!!!' hehe
(29-07-2011, 07:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ann took the pics as I was driving. London is so full of traffic I'm not sure that any of them actually noticed, but it kept us entertained for some time and it was very funny watching Ann trying to take the pics while we were on the move (even if it was slowly) as the camera kept going out of focus (not her fault). We ended up on a lolo hunt lol.

See we're always thinking about you lolo and we saw a big Lucozade sign on the side of a building and shouted, 'Lolo lucozade!!!!!!' hehe

HeartHeartHeartHeart
You bunch of nutters ha ha (but a gorgeous bunch at that!)
Monty you should have seen me and Ann hugging each other in my car after you told us both to give each other a hug from you lol. Now that did look funny.
Sexy too I am sure!