Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW
(20-12-2017, 22:14)Ana_X Wrote: Usually when sales and turnover start dropping the conversation tends to turn to diversifying and refreshing what's being put out for the clients to buy. Not intending to sound any way rude, could it be that your AW client base have seen all the vanilla content you've put out an either need new/varied content to bring them back? If you have a website could be worth sending out a mass email and looking for their input.

I don't agree (totally)... There are new surfers every day, and new members on AW who have not seen our content before... I am still to this day making content off stuff I shot in 2001, would that be possible if that argument was true ? Also the idea of a clip site, certainly Adult Work, is that because the "customer" cant download the content (even though there are some cheats I am sure) if he likes a particular clip, he pays for it and views it, and if he wants to view it again he has to pay again... and again...

Also we did shoot a load of new content recently... including our most popular girl Peaches aka TeenCockTease

I agree some people may re-visit profiles and see the same old, this is true of a lot of profiles... but not to the tune of a 50-60% drop in that space of time... as I said new visitors/customers should certainly keep revenues around the same mark...

That poses the question is there a drop in traffic, alas we didn't keep stats on traffic to our profiles... so I cant comment if they have massively dropped... AW say they haven't but I would like to see stats, which alas in the AW back end to my knowledge are not available...

December in effect is looking like a complete write off, I can barely motivate myself to do any updates... I would look through some old records to see what past January/February/March looked like in years gone by... but that might just end up de-motivating me even more...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by FatManFuck - 21-12-2017, 13:01
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 25-12-2017, 03:51
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 27-12-2017, 02:02
RE: Content Sales (50%+ Drop) Has Something Happened to AW - by Rambo was a pussy! - 29-12-2017, 11:25