Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Booking rituals
(28-07-2011, 08:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote: What about during the actual booking and after?

I dont have any rituals during a booking just tend to go with the flow afterwards I always clean there little man up for them and make sure I check there face for any sign of makeup
during i dont, i just make sure i smile a lot haha

after i do,..i let them out,...get back into the apartment, strip off run a bath if not a shower,...have a clean up before i get back in the bath/shower

then start all over again lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Don't think I really have any pre event rituals - just a swish of mouth wash and make a plan to be there in good time.

But increasingly, and particularly because i don't do it that often, I like to make a day of it or at least do something nice afterwards. This can be anything from if I am away from home playing golf somewhere I have never been after, to buying some new clothes - but always seems to involve something slightly indulgent to eat afterwards.
(28-07-2011, 18:30)Hicky Wrote: Don't think I really have any pre event rituals - just a swish of mouth wash and make a plan to be there in good time.

But increasingly, and particularly because i don't do it that often, I like to make a day of it or at least do something nice afterwards. This can be anything from if I am away from home playing golf somewhere I have never been after, to buying some new clothes - but always seems to involve something slightly indulgent to eat afterwards.

Fish finger sandwich?

Hmmmm what do I do?

When I get to the apartment I usually put the kettle on,
Freshen the place up,
Decide what I'm going to wear and put it on the bed ready,
Put the shower light on
Have a nice shower and attend to my delicate areas,
Make my cup of tea
Dry off a little and put my make up on
Put my lingerie/clothes on
Make sure everything smells nice (including me)
Answer the phone
Let them in.

Ritual once they arrive.

Kiss on the cheek,
Offer them a drink,
Ask if they would like to use the bathroom,
Attend to their needs if they have a shower (fresh towel etc).
If still dressed:
Big hug and kiss, leading to long lingering kisses
Take off one of my layers and let them parouse my body,
Unbutton their shirt while still kissing and start taking off the layers together.

The rest here varies.

I tend to ask them to tell me when they cum if during penetration.

I always clean up their little man and tend to their needs, fetch drink etc.

Cuddle/kiss/chat

other things may happen too and if time it might start all over again, but those things 99% of the time happen.
Give them a cuddle
During a booking I always go with the flow
mind you sometimes I tend to find the flow going the other way

I have just started making sure that ladies actually do what it says on there profile
and I am not talking about anything off the wall either
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

i go with the flow find it the best way