Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Have you ever had a famous punter?
Come on then hands up who is going to be the first to confess that they have entertained the one and only George McCoy
never thank god
(28-07-2011, 00:03)SassyAnn Wrote: Roger is still hot.

GM was hot stuff in his day. No-one knew he was gay and all the girls were after him (except me).

I was never really a celebrity spotter.
Mark Harmon?
Give me a clue, was it someone English or globally famous?

i take it you mean Marc Almond!!! This gets worse!!!! Are you starting to run out of 1980's gay icons yet Ann? Who next - Larry Grayson , John Inman, Lional Blair?

It was a 1980's hetro sexual male pop star from a famous band. But thats all you are getting! I refuse to shout about it to let it all out and even when you find out it will not change the world!
Not Marc Almond. Twatzoid. I was not looking at gay icons. How could you think that!
Roger isn't gay, Mark isn't gay (wouldn't kick him out of bed). And George wasn't out (at the time).

I was never really into boy bands. Mmmmm, the big fella with the frilly shirt.... Tony Hadley (just looked him up) or Martin Kemp.
Oh lord - no not a new romantic!
mind u hicky its interesting watching their answers
OK, that earlier post was a lyrical clue. I'm still clueless. However, Google says:
Roland Orzabal or Curt Smith - have no idea which is which
Billy Bragg

And I'm throwing in Morrissey.
The lead singer from Madness?
Baggy trousers, baggy trousers!
Our house, in the middle of our street!
so close lol
If not Suggsie, Hicky must be a Buster Bloodvessel lookalike!!!!!!!!!