Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Have you ever had a famous punter?
no ann not him
Morrissey? Has it actually been said already?
Ax
yes its been said
Well if I have ever shagged a famous person I never knew about it. I never look at people that closely to wonder. I could be standing in a room of celebrities. The only two people i would recognise would be Ally McCoist and Alex Ferguson - nowt wrong wi them Lolo is there !!

Going back to tongue size tho. Yes size does matter so long as its for RO and not for trying to ram down our throats !!
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
alex ferguson no way lol
(30-07-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: alex ferguson no way lol

Bit is Lolo, I knew him when he played at Ibrox with my cousins so I would still recognise him - never said I would shag him - mind you if he had the money I prob would - two guys I wouldnt touch with a barge pole have the initials 'NL' and I think the other has the initials 'sb' but dont quote me on the second, its late sat eve and im now tired and going to bed - alone. NN all xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(31-07-2011, 00:04)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(30-07-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: alex ferguson no way lol

Bit is Lolo, I knew him when he played at Ibrox with my cousins so I would still recognise him - never said I would shag him - mind you if he had the money I prob would - two guys I wouldnt touch with a barge pole have the initials 'NL' and I think the other has the initials 'sb' but dont quote me on the second, its late sat eve and im now tired and going to bed - alone. NN all xx

i would have to gag him so i never heard his irritating voice, which i dont think he would be wery wery happy about

night linzi x