Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No calls even after paying slots
(10-11-2017, 16:29)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Hey Jasleen,

For Direct Chat positioning you actually don't have to pay much, anything from 0.30 to 1 credit will often get you in the top two rows on the direct chat page. anything from 1.50 - 2.50 is almost guaranteed to get you top row, if not top spot.

Phone chat can be as lucrative as cam for those who are successful at it. People who have the gift of the gab will usually do best on the phones, obviously Smile You definitely need to pay for positioning though, especially while new and trying to get yourself noticed.

I find daily featuring for phone chat services can also be good to attract phone clients. And even though photos are ovbiously always a key tool to attracting business on AW, I think that with phone chat, the profile text needs to have some originality and substance in order to stand out and attract someone looking to TALK. They won't be able to see you, so perhaps they are more interested in what you're going to say than what you look like. Having a witty, creative profile that shows your personality is the best for attracting chat calls.

And I think someone mentioned above that adding content works too, YES! And it makes you money too, so win win! Best of luck! xx

Hi BeautifulBADGIRL,

Thankyou so much for your response very kind, helpful & so informative. I'am going to try refresh my profile with new pic & see what happens. Also try the direct cam again.
Once again thanks so much and all the best  J.J xx

Messages In This Thread
RE: No calls even after paying slots - by jasleen_joy - 11-11-2017, 19:56