Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Age play - daddy/daughter simulation?
My view for what it is worth (as a victim of long term sexual abuse by my father) is that there are fetishes, curiosities (bdsm, financial domination etc) that are harmless and affect no one but the person in question.
Then you have people who have an "illness" which is where children and animals come in.
A person may see a programme on tv about bdsm and think mmm that looks interesting and seek out a service provider to try it out.
A person doesn't watch a programme about paedophilia and go looking for an encounter to see if they enjoy it.
People who search out these types of encounters already have a predisposition to children. A service provider who engages in under age role play is giving them a practice run... or a quick fix until they can get the"real thing". The chat leading up to the sexual side is practice grooming!
I know some won't agree with my opinion and that's fine... but you cannot compare things like domination to under age anything!
xxx
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • country-gal, CurvyBlondeOnCam, Mister-Greyaw

Messages In This Thread
RE: Age play - daddy/daughter simulation? - by Rambo was a pussy! - 13-10-2017, 02:35
RE: Age play - daddy/daughter simulation? - by lucyloo - 12-02-2018, 14:31