Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Man gets revenge
(25-07-2011, 23:25)Emily of Halifax Wrote: make sure you bring trifle and a large box of crackers freddo and make sure you are wearing your party hat

Of course Emily it goes without saying you can't turn up empty handed

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am trusting you never to be empty handed
Oh Freddo leave them to it and we can have our own private party, only with ours starter and dessert comes as a curvy size 14/16 and you can pull my cracker any time x
(25-07-2011, 20:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Monty, if they get you after Christmas lunch, can I have you for breakfast?

Ooooooooo now there's an offer I couldnt refuse Ann Big Grin

Would breakfast extend to lunch as well? Wink
(26-07-2011, 00:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh Freddo leave them to it and we can have our own private party, only with ours starter and dessert comes as a curvy size 14/16 and you can pull my cracker any time x

Now that really is the best offer I have ever had Kate, would love to pull your cracker it sounds great xx

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Yes Monty, but leave room for Kate.... she can snuggle with you in the evening. If not, she'll only pout! Or even worse she might hit me, and I'll be within striking distance for the next 4 days!
Ha ha, got an even better idea, why not have a big AWF party with everyone invited and then no-one will feel left out - mind you that would be some mother of a party!!
What a laugh though! Lolo, shall we use your baronial mansion? Or do you think Zoe has one secreted away somewhere?
is there a place big enough lol
mine isnt a mansion just rabbie burns old house lol
You must have posted same time as me. I thought your place?