Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STOP SPAMMING
We tell our members to stay out of it hence why they aren't involved.

While a noble sentiment it's odd that other groups have been complaining that your group members have been messaging members in other groups to join you.
Daisy, not one of them 'two' members provided a print screen publicly like we kindly asked them to do. Also, 'if' one of our members messaged someone from AWF (via the AW mailing system) than it only has to be brought to our attention and we will put it to a stop! They have no reason to message members there because like I said, we told them to stay out of things despite how angry they were with Collin.
In reference to - Colin would approach us the exact same way. 

Create a blog to borderline illegally distribute personal home addresses, names and to harass him and his family? No, that is not how he would have approached you. Businessmen work things out civilly. Kids with a grudge react precisely as you have. 

In reference to - The same 3 - 4 members replying, incorrect. It isn't the same. I, myself, have no time for you but your approach towards members of his family is sickening. 

In reference to - You being a Dickhead - No matter what happens Colin's members would defend him, regardless if he asked us all to remain quiet. So either your members don't give two shits despite them being SO angry OR there's 5 of them all eating out of the same obese and angry candy jar you are, who do exactly what you say (not commenting, posting etc.)

Either way, your words are falling on deaf ears. Colin has kept his dignity and maturity throughout this all and you've just made yourself look like a toddler whose beans and toast was 5 minutes late. 

We don't care.
To quote Limp Bizkit, it's all about the he said she said bullshit.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • MsClara_Wilde
(01-09-2017, 15:26)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: In reference to - Colin would approach us the exact same way. 

Create a blog to borderline illegally distribute personal home addresses, names and to harass him and his family? No, that is not how he would have approached you. Businessmen work things out civilly. Kids with a grudge react precisely as you have. 

In reference to - The same 3 - 4 members replying, incorrect. It isn't the same. I, myself, have no time for you but your approach towards members of his family is sickening. 

In reference to - You being a Dickhead - No matter what happens Colin's members would defend him, regardless if he asked us all to remain quiet. So either your members don't give two shits despite them being SO angry OR there's 5 of them all eating out of the same obese and angry candy jar you are, who do exactly what you say (not commenting, posting etc.)

Either way, your words are falling on deaf ears. Colin has kept his dignity and maturity throughout this all and you've just made yourself look like a toddler whose beans and toast was 5 minutes late. 

We don't care.

Hi. 

So you mean similar to the blog that he wrote about us? Sharing picture, personal address, sensitive information etc. There are two sides to every story, we never once lifted the gun on Collin, it was him that lifted it and took shots at us 'publicly'. We simply defended ourselves. In fact, we left it for 'months' before even retaliating. Now while you continue to only see what we have done to him and not what he has done to us, a conversation with you is pointless! Never the less, you're entitled to your views. 

Regards
Hi, members of the forums who signed up get those emails.

And, if you havent realised yet, we didnt write any blogs about you.

You assume it was us who wrote the blog, what if you are wrong? You have just posted personal information harassing someone on the net. You cannot and will not ever have any factual evidence we wrote anything, as it simply doesnt exist.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I think Colins too busy earning that big dollar to write blogs about you for free Sad
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • MsClara_Wilde
I recently enquired about joining your group Less talk dailypay on AW, landed here by googling AWGos and found these threads. Wow you are a complete psycho.

The reason your members thought the email was from them is because you changed your name on AW to " -¤- DAILY PAY -¤-" to try and deceive people into thinking that your group is the actual real dailypay group here http://groups.adultwork.com/4246

Your group is like a chinese knock off, you cant even create your own brand you failed at it with lesstalkdailypay.

Judging by these forum posts of you under different names I FEAR for the safety of any of your members.

You have ALREADY posted REAL LIFE information about another person on the internet, their REAL names and their HOME ADDRESS, you have demonstrated youve completely lost touch with reality and what you have done is completely ILLEGAL. How did any of that not SCREAM at you when you were posting it?

I hope all your group members come here and read what you have done.

You'd best just delete yourself off the internet before the police arrive at your door.

Who elses personal details will you be posting publicly for the world to see?
and is this you https://twitter.com/LessTalkForum ?

The more I look into it the more crazy you appear. You have started your own AW forums called "adultworkerforums" again copying someone elses brand cause you cant do fuck all yourself.

Out of the 48 registered members how many any actually just you and your tiny dick?
It's all getting very "single white female", he's just a Colin wanna be