Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STOP SPAMMING
This should really be reported to AW.
(02-09-2017, 09:12)ButterDaisy Wrote: This should really be reported to AW.

I thought about doing that but I think it's Victorias thing to report. 

AW might close the account which would shut down the whole group though, that would be a shame. 

Huh
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi. I did NOT write that message, I wouldnt give that worthless piece of crap the time of day.

All you stupid bitches on here thinking you hold some kind of POWER over my group? You aint nothing, you are worthless. You dont know who you have angered...

Im done with all this, you can sit here in your own shit and gabber like animals for all I care.

We will continue to go strait to the top, we will continue to strive and we wont forget.

Soon you will all be banned on Adultwork when I get them to close collins group.

I wont be reading any more comments here, none of you are worth my time.
I can tell you wrote it because you can't spell "straight" correctly.

Pathetic.
(02-09-2017, 09:45)TheWarning2 Wrote: Hi. I did NOT write that message, I wouldnt give that worthless piece of crap the time of day.

All you stupid bitches on here thinking you hold some kind of POWER over my group? You aint nothing, you are worthless. You dont know who you have angered...

Im done with all this, you can sit here in your own shit and gabber like animals for all I care.

We will continue to go strait to the top, we will continue to strive and we wont forget.

Soon you will all be banned on Adultwork when I get them to close collins group.

I wont be reading any more comments here, none of you are worth my time.

"collin" is spelt "colin" don't you remember? That was the whole basis of your argument a week ago for why I'm dumb...
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Whats your name on AdultWork Victoria? It wouldn't happen to be Collin would it? You created an account 'only' to comment on this thread + made fake messages + banned my account when posting the fake messages! Get a life Collin, you have honestly never come across soo small and sad to me in your entire life! Disappointed with your actions, your members are acting embarrassing and I can only imaging how humiliated others feel to be apart of this group. Three members requested to leave to join us yesterday, none of which have been actioned yet. Please reply to there messages and remove these members as they requested.

I'm going to leave you alone because I feel as though you and your members have said and done enough to get my point across. Pathetic little boy, grow up and stop posing as 'woman'. 

Best of luck to you, I hope that you get the help that you need. 

Regards
https://twitter.com/LessTalkDP/status/90...4485660672

It's not even my message?    Sleepy

Can't even keep consistent lies.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
I got the screen grab from on here ? whats this dude on. Last thing I need is him reporting me AGAIN.
[Image: f2GWzF][Image: Screen_Shot_2017_09_02_at_2_17_19_PM.png]
Heart WEBSITE  Heart