Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
Well if that was true then surely you wouldn't have wanted his help and told him as much? If he was doing such a bad job with your customers why did you not say anything or ask him to cease with his "help"? Surely the only logical answer was because you needed him?

I think if you genuinely wanted to take the moral high ground, you would have done well to keep quiet about it and build this supposed empire to prove everyone wrong, this whole blog/bitching thing is really off putting.

Whilst I sympathise with the loss of privacy, I would point out you seemed pretty well known for far more nefarious reasons long before this came to a head. You say it's all in the past which I would very much hope is true, but you're not particularly painting a picture of virtue and morals  right now with this thread. There is clearly an underlying issue but you need to thrash that out with Collin in private, this is beginning to look like a playground spat and it's a bit cringey considering this involves two businessmen. I'm half expecting a fight behind the bikes after class finishes and threatening to call his mum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by Gone - 09-08-2017, 20:44

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,482 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,258 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 52,224 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,056 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins