Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
"I.e. HayleyTaboo (your member), outright lying about us sending her a message which by the way, she still hasn't shared with us? This is the sort of thing mentioned on the blog, your members are going as far as to lie publicly to make other groups look bad. We didn't call her out when she told us that we spelt Collin incorrectly above, thats because we didn't want to make her look silly. She clearly doesn't share the same morals as us though."

Not my fight but please don't call people liars when they are not.

I'm sorry to say this, but the fact is that those emails have been sent out a lot for a while now. I have had several of my associates receive unwanted contact by a certain little someone in Less Talk group, dispite my warning to her that the unsolicited emails were a rule breach and a waste of her own time. HaileyTaboo is simply divulging her experience, one that is shared by many. She's no liar!
Blog Update.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,307 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,053 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 50,447 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,937 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins