Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
(09-08-2017, 21:01)admin Wrote: We put you on the list because all the accusations were right, you done all those things. It ended up with us having to step in and help the members (just refer to any of the threads from your group members). You only stayed off the list because we had the ability to help those in your group that needed it. We no longer have the ability to help any of the members of Less Talk Daily pay.

You put my name out there because you think we put yours out there, that is incorrect, and due to your incorrect decision you have stabbed us in the back, when we never even lifted the knife.

Collin, I'm more than confident that you wrote that blog but even if you didn't. You put us on a list called 'know scam groups' and than outright admitted that we are not a scam... 'far from it'. How on earth did you not lift the knife here? You have had tons of negative feedback on this forum, would you add yourself to that list? Not only that, most of the feedback come from when you was handling things. This entire thing is ridiculous, if you want to go back and forth than you can email or ring me but while you're still trying to play as if you haven't done anything wrong is beyond me!
Hi, did you not see the amount of compliants against you? It was a daily occurrence, from your own members.

We have messages requesting support, nothing else.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
You're avoiding what I'm saying. Our complaints were coming during the time you was handling things! That is the argument here.

Also, we have no where near as many complaints that you have, a handful maybe. Mainly just your members commenting when they have never been in the group so can't speak for our services.

I.e. HayleyTaboo (your member), outright lying about us sending her a message which by the way, she still hasn't shared with us? This is the sort of thing mentioned on the blog, your members are going as far as to lie publicly to make other groups look bad. We didn't call her out when she told us that we spelt Collin incorrectly above, thats because we didn't want to make her look silly. She clearly doesn't share the same morals as us though.
There is no argument to be had here, we handled payouts, nothing more, you cannot pass off blame for the complaints against your company to us.

You believe we made the blog, you are wrong.
You believe EmmaEH is me or a staff member, you are wrong.
You try to blame your own complaints and mistakes on us, you are wrong.

adultworkbanner4
The end of your blog is a message about switching over directly from us to you, whats the difference? You openly tell people to switch from us to you.

You say Unluckiest members, how are any members of Dailypay unlucky?

adultworkbanner4
Personally I dont believe you have any morals left now and Im sure Hailey isnt the one being made to look silly here.

adultworkbanner4
(09-08-2017, 21:24)admin Wrote: There is no argument to be had here, we handled payouts, nothing more, you cannot pass off blame for the complaints against your company to us.

You believe we made the blog, you are wrong.
You believe EmmaEH is me or a staff member, you are wrong.
You try to blame your own complaints and mistakes on us, you are wrong.

But there were complaints regarding none payments!!!! You than made out as if you handled things. We send you pay files in the morning just fine, the none payments were your fault. Now I don't care if you mess up, just don't try to put the blame on us to make your self look better. Thats where my problem lies. 

A lot of evidence pointing you towards the blog although I admit, I can't confirm that for a fact. 
EmmaEH is undoubtedly up to something, you or staff I have no doubt! 
A good portion of the complaints were because of your actions yes!
I'm ending this here Collin because I have other stuff to get on with. I really don't want to waste anymore time with this. When you're ready to own up to your actions, we can speak. Until than, best of luck!
Zero of your complaints were due to us, how could they ever be? Your actions are your own, no one elses.

Us helping members is just us helping, whether they ask in private or in public, we dont do it for the looks, you asked in private and you got help and you are a competitor. We had no reason at all to help you at the start but we did.

adultworkbanner4
(09-08-2017, 21:20)TheWarning Wrote: You're avoiding what I'm saying. Our complaints were coming during the time you was handling things! That is the argument here.

Also, we have no where near as many complaints that you have, a handful maybe. Mainly just your members commenting when they have never been in the group so can't speak for our services.

I.e. HayleyTaboo (your member), outright lying about us sending her a message which by the way, she still hasn't shared with us? This is the sort of thing mentioned on the blog, your members are going as far as to lie publicly to make other groups look bad. We didn't call her out when she told us that we spelt Collin incorrectly above, thats because we didn't want to make her look silly. She clearly doesn't share the same morals as us though.

Huh A quick look at my profile on AW would've said I'm offline and therefore spending some time off the internet, something I'd recommend trying. Speaking about morals you virtuous prick, you haven't got a clue! You can't spell my name right and it's written right in front of you!? 

You want a screenshot sure but it's not an admin account, it's yet another one of your members trying to tout everyone in the Webcam AW homepage just like "The Only Way is XXX". But why would I even share that in a public forum? I'm not interested in drama honey, I'm busy making moneyyy. 

I thought in your blog you wrote Collin doesn't have staff? Paranoid as fooook! 

So you gonna break down my earnings for me, or am I too smart for you to confuse into thinking I been ripped and you're gonna "save my day". 
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,307 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,051 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 50,387 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,936 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins