Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
Just to chime in, I can vouch for Collins character. About 5 years ago he helped me put of a tricky situation with finances when he could have easily not bothered. I know he did the same for another girl and we have never forgotten the kindness shown, when he was absolutely not obliged to help. In 5 years I think I've been paid "late" maybe twice, and only once the wrong amount. Both instances Collin resolved the issue within a few hours. They say "no good deed goes unpunished" and I think sadly this is a prime example.
Interesting, had an email on Adultwork just now trying to tout me into Less Talk Daily Pay. Rather deepthroat a chainsaw than do business with someone so shady.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Lets just imagine for a minute that it wasn't you that attacked not only me personally, but Less Talk. You put us on a list called 'known scam groups' because you're too scared to defend your 'friends'. Instead, you play along with the drama on this forum and are constantly made to look like the good guy in the end.

Even the negative reviews that were written about us on here regarding payments, all come from when 'you' was dealing with our payments. You didn't respond to the members telling them that though did you? Instead you once again make it look as if you handled things and it was our screw up when in fact it was yours!

You than drop out of 'helping us' last minute without even a days notice, it seemed as though you really was trying to let our group fall. I was actually generous on that blog, the members don't know the half of it!

Its a real shame that things have come down to this. I never wanted my business shared publicly for my daughter to see however, this forum has made privacy impossible and has been the route to many arguments and problems among many groups and members.

For as long as you abuse the forum in the way that you do, I can ensure you that you’re always going to experience upset people. You can’t walk around hitting people and expect them not to fight back.
(09-08-2017, 19:58)HaileyTaboo Wrote: Interesting, had an email on Adultwork just now trying to tout me into Less Talk Daily Pay. Rather deepthroat a chainsaw than do business with someone so shady.

If you're being recruited by a group on aw then report them, it's against the aw t&c.
(09-08-2017, 20:21)TheWarning Wrote: Lets just imagine for a minute that it wasn't you that attacked not only me personally, but Less Talk. You put us on a list called 'known scam groups' because you're too scared to defend your 'friends'. Instead, you play along with the drama on this forum and are constantly made to look like the good guy in the end.

Even the negative reviews that were written about us on here regarding payments, all come from when 'you' was dealing with our payments. You didn't respond to the members telling them that though did you? Instead you once again make it look as if you handled things and it was our screw up when in fact it was yours!

You than drop out of 'helping us' last minute without even a days notice, it seemed as though you really was trying to let our group fall. I was actually generous on that blog, the members don't know the half of it!

Its a real shame that things have come down to this. I never wanted my business shared publicly for my daughter to see however, this forum has made privacy impossible and has been the route to many arguments and problems among many groups and members.

For as long as you abuse the forum in the way that you do, I can ensure you that you’re always going to experience upset people. You can’t walk around hitting people and expect them not to fight back.

Welcome to the real world. Don't want your daughter to ever see any of this? Don't get involved in sex work. Brutally honest truth.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Well if that was true then surely you wouldn't have wanted his help and told him as much? If he was doing such a bad job with your customers why did you not say anything or ask him to cease with his "help"? Surely the only logical answer was because you needed him?

I think if you genuinely wanted to take the moral high ground, you would have done well to keep quiet about it and build this supposed empire to prove everyone wrong, this whole blog/bitching thing is really off putting.

Whilst I sympathise with the loss of privacy, I would point out you seemed pretty well known for far more nefarious reasons long before this came to a head. You say it's all in the past which I would very much hope is true, but you're not particularly painting a picture of virtue and morals  right now with this thread. There is clearly an underlying issue but you need to thrash that out with Collin in private, this is beginning to look like a playground spat and it's a bit cringey considering this involves two businessmen. I'm half expecting a fight behind the bikes after class finishes and threatening to call his mum.
We put you on the list because all the accusations were right, you done all those things. It ended up with us having to step in and help the members (just refer to any of the threads from your group members). You only stayed off the list because we had the ability to help those in your group that needed it. We no longer have the ability to help any of the members of Less Talk Daily pay.

You put my name out there because you think we put yours out there, that is incorrect, and due to your incorrect decision you have stabbed us in the back, when we never even lifted the knife.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(09-08-2017, 19:58)HaileyTaboo Wrote: Interesting, had an email on Adultwork just now trying to tout me into Less Talk Daily Pay. Rather deepthroat a chainsaw than do business with someone so shady.

If you can kindly print screen that message and show everyone here? I'm guessing that its none existing, the need to join in the conversation and lie? this has been the route to many problems already. 

90% sure EmmaEH is collin or staff. Only available when he is, only responds to messages defaming other groups. Would you mind sharing your AW username with everyone? 

xxxMEFxxx, I understand what you're saying and agree, this entire thing is childish especially for two people running such large groups. We did need him at one point and we thought that we could count on him. During the AW crisis, we offered him help i.e a loan to continue funding his group, the friendship between us was mutual. I have dealt with things privately for a long time. While Collin wants to keep attacking us 'publicly', it makes it very difficult not to defend ourselves publicly. I have enough evidence to take Collin to court for slander however, while he has the money to pay us and we don't need the money, this wouldn't fix anything. 

As you can see, Google removed the articles about my past offline. Some may still be remaining but they will be down soon enough so actually, these wouldn't have effected me much there. 

This could have all be resolved like adults and quite easily but we have been pushed into a corner, just like the 7 other groups that want to take action against AWF right now. 
Funny enough, EmmaEH goes offline when Collin comes on. No doubt you'll get staff to sign in now. Do we really have to continue like this Collin?
Im pretty sure Emma is her own person and not a staff member here.

Thats proper paranoia setting in now.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,304 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,050 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 50,356 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 8,932 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins