Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

norway
That is an exceedingly good point Lolo!!
The Norwegian gunman's explanation of his motives would explain an attack on the Central Committee of the Norwegian Labour Party, but I fail to see why he killed teenagers. Even if they were in the youth wing of that party they could not be held responsible for the decisions of the party. It would appear to be yet another example of going after an easy target rather than what logically should be the target.

Is the private ownership of automatic weapons legal in Norway? I can see no reason why a private citizen should need such a weapon, it is not a sporting weapon.
killing teenagers to shock more people do u think
(24-07-2011, 22:33)lolo Wrote: killing teenagers to shock more people do u think

I think you are right there Lolo
its so sad what some idiots will use to get maximum publicity

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(24-07-2011, 22:43)Freddo Wrote:
(24-07-2011, 22:33)lolo Wrote: killing teenagers to shock more people do u think

I think you are right there Lolo
its so sad what some idiots will use to get maximum publicity

yes & be remembered for
Once the police got there it seems they got him within 3 minutes. Just took an hour for them to get there.

So sad, can only imagine what the parents, family, friends and survivors are going through.
(24-07-2011, 23:29)SassyAnn Wrote: Once the police got there it seems they got him within 3 minutes. Just took an hour for them to get there.

So sad, can only imagine what the parents, family, friends and survivors are going through.

It is too horrible to imagine, especially on a small island where there werent many places to hide.
(24-07-2011, 23:29)SassyAnn Wrote: Once the police got there it seems they got him within 3 minutes. Just took an hour for them to get there.

I would hope someone investigates the police a hour where were they coming from

I really agree with your second bit Ann, it is so sad your children are supposed to outlive you

They were coming from Oslo, they didn't have anyone closer.

They said he was shooting kids in the water who were trying to swim away. Plus telling kids who hadn't seen him, it's ok you're safe, I'm a policeman. Then shooting them. I can't think of a torture bad enough for him.

(25-07-2011, 07:32)SassyAnn Wrote: They were coming from Oslo, they didn't have anyone closer.

They said he was shooting kids in the water who were trying to swim away. Plus telling kids who hadn't seen him, it's ok you're safe, I'm a policeman. Then shooting them. I can't think of a torture bad enough for him.

That is horrid, I cannot imagine a punishment bad enough either, what ever posses these evil people to carry out such acts of mindless violence

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Please Sign Petition and Stop Criminalisation in Norway! Jack in the Box 0 5,002 25-08-2014, 01:22
Last Post: Jack in the Box