Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

First Time
As you know we have a joint profile which has both Jayzee and my details on. We've had a number of people wanting to book us as a pair but then not turn up or cancel at the last minute.

On Friday night Jayzee commented she'd had another enquiry on our joint profile - a booking for Saturday night - what did I think? I said it was fine as we both had nothing planned but then we both expected to be let down.

Saturday night came and Jayzee went to shower and shave. She came back downstairs wearing a tight top which accented her lovely breasts and a short flimsy summer skirt. She leant over me and started kissing me and I could tell she was so horny! I brushed her nipples with my hands and as I did she shuddered. I got a lovely view down her top and saw her breast encased in a green bra - my favourite bra and panty set! I lifted her skirt and saw she was wearing the matching panties, a slid them to one side and slid my finger into her pussy and it came out slick and wet. I started rubbing her clit and in response she reached down and grabbed my now hard cock and started rubbing and squeezing it. I broke away from her saying that if she carried on she would only have one cock to play with later........ I went upstairs and showered and shaved changing into a polo shirt and trousers.

When I came down we sat on the sofa cuddling watching TV waiting for the clock to show the right time. The right time came and no knock on the door...... but then the phone rang and it was our gentleman, lost so we guided him in.

He turned up and we introduced ourselves and started chatting and we could tell that he was eager to get started. It turned out that our gentleman had a Prince Albert piercing as well and we had a number of similarities in what we did for a job.

Jayzee was still standing having let our gentleman in so I went up to her and started snogging her and touching her left breast. He came up to her right side and started on her right breast. Jayzee was clearly getting very excited about all of this attention! We pulled up her top touching her breasts through her bra and he pushed a finger into Jayzee commenting upon her wetness.

Whilst I was snogging Jayzee and rubbing her nipple through her bra she was squirming and moaning. He unclasped her bra and we slid it off and then both started sucking her nipples. He had her finger inside Jayzee so I slowly traced my hand down Jayzee's body and slid my finger gently into her anus. She moaned louder and started bucking. We alternated between licking jayvee's nipples and snogging her, whilst we were doing this Jayzee undressed us both and grabbed our cocks one in each hand sliding her hand up and down our shafts. I could feel her excitement making me more excited and at one point I thought I would cum as it felt so good.

Jayzee stopped sliding her hand up and down our cocks and asked if we would like her to suck our cocks. We both replied with a "yes please". I found some mint flavoured condoms which we put on and Jayzee knelt in front of both of us sucking our cocks. We both stood there moaning both getting close to cumming. Jayzee stopped and asked if we could fill her up and wanted a cock in each hole. We tried the sofa but could not get the angle - so she lead us upstairs to our bedroom and laid down on the bed. I opened her legs and started licking her clit rubbing and flicking it with my tongue. She grabbed our gentleman's cock and stared sucking it again. I was getting so hard listening to the slurping and sucking going on, knowing she had another guys cock in her mouth while I licked her clit. Jayzee pushed me away from her and laid our gentleman on his back, straddled him and slid his cock into her wet fanny. She pulled me behind her and guided my cock into her well lubricated anus and we started pounding her.

Jayzee was sandwiched between us writhing in ecstasy and moaning loudly. I had not heard Jayzee enjoy sex in such a way since we had first met and had our initial sexual encounters. I could feel him in her sliding in and out and judging by the sounds he made he could feel me too. It began to get too good of me and I came shoving my cock deep inside Jayzee filling my condom full of cum.

Our gentleman was still going pounding Jayzee. I moved to Jayzee's side and started sucking her nipples and playing with them rolling them between my fingers. She was fucking back to our gentleman, each time he pounded in she pounded up. It was too much for him and he came filling his condom with his cum too.

Jayzee looked at me and I could tell she was not done. I took her right breast and asking our gentleman to do the same with her left breast started sucking the nipple and flicking it with my tongue. Jayzee started rubbing her clit which made her moan in pleasure and arch her back off the bed. We started squeezing her breasts and she made more noise and started squirming around. I heard her say "I'm going to cum" and as she did she arched off the bed again moaning loudly and shuddering as it all became too much for her.

We sat talking for quite a while with a drink - a very civilised end to the evening. Our gentleman said good night and left so Jayzee and I went to bed still excited with what had happened. I followed Jayzee upstairs after letting the dog out and came into the bedroom to find her lying on the bed, naked with her legs spread wide apart. I stripped and found I was erect again spurred on by the site of Jayzee on the bed. I climb on top of Jayzee, kissed her and then slid my cock into her slowly fucking her going as deep as I could. I asked her if she could put her legs behind me and pull me in which she did. I fucked her like that allowing my cock to come all the way out and go all the way in. It all became too much for me and I came, hard thrusting my cock deeply inside her.

I slid my cock out of her and she asked me to help her again. I started fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples, she was rubbing her clit and it became too much for her and she came.

We led there together cuddled in each others arms drifting off to sleep both thinking about what our next experience was going to be like. Every so often one of us spoke telling the other about parts of the evening we had enjoyed. We both talked about how it might have been afferent if we'd had a lady to play with instead of a gentlemen - who knows what will happen next......
glad u both had a really good time, plenty more good times to come for u both
It was fun and also reassuring that DrC was there if anything went e
Wrong, but the guy was lovely, and has txt back today he would like to do it again ASaP
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Still waiting for your blog......
yes jay where is your blog
Though it had been quite well covered...
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
needs to come from your point of view too, methinks..
i agree with Drc
Sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait to read Jayzee's take on things

Wish I had been Jayzee! I've never had DP.