Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

adult baby
(25-07-2011, 10:59)Freddo Wrote: Good point Lolo but Kate would be arriving as I start my weeks work
But there will be a time when I have enough time and Kate is close enough for me to rush over to visit her

before i get accused of pimping her again (though the word is encouragement) u wouldnt be at work the full time would u
lol lolo xx yeah freddo! where is your enthusiasm haha.
(25-07-2011, 11:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol lolo xx yeah freddo! where is your enthusiasm haha.

I have plenty of enthusiasm Kate and I would really love to see you but I am going to be really patient and wait until you come closer
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(25-07-2011, 11:15)Freddo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 11:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol lolo xx yeah freddo! where is your enthusiasm haha.

I have plenty of enthusiasm Kate and I would really love to see you but I am going to be really patient and wait until you come closer

good things come to those who wait
(25-07-2011, 11:26)lolo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 11:15)Freddo Wrote:

good things come to those who wait

I have heard that
I really hope I have not offended Kate as I would be really upset if i had

(25-07-2011, 11:29)Freddo Wrote: I have heard that
I really hope I have not offended Kate as I would be really upset if i had

oh i dont think u have, kate will understand exactly what u mean

its the only problem with forums we all feel so close to one another but geographically we arent
I could never be upset with you froddo xxx <<<<- note the deliberate mistake. I'll be calling you Billbo Baggins next lol.
(25-07-2011, 12:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I could never be upset with you froddo xxx <<<<- note the deliberate mistake. I'll be calling you Billbo Baggins next lol.

Thanks kate xxxx

As a mature woman (at least chronologically lol!) I get loads of these but conversely, do a lot of Adult Baby work myself and have a stash of nappies - some for me and some for my clients. And yes, they DO soil them and enjoy me doing likewise!

I just ♥ the diversity of my 'job'!
Kinky what does it feel like after you have soiled the nappy? Do you get them to change you straight away and where do you get nappy sacks that are big enough for an adult nappy?