Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

adult baby
Ha ha Freddo, like your style - and I reckon it would be cool to leave a signature in the form of a Freddo bar! I reckon you wouldnt be tight just leaving one, after all it is meant to be a symbol, not a feast ha ha
(25-07-2011, 08:24)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Freddo, like your style - and I reckon it would be cool to leave a signature in the form of a Freddo bar! I reckon you wouldnt be tight just leaving one, after all it is meant to be a symbol, not a feast ha ha

It will happen mate that I am sure off
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

When I was in N.Ireland the first time I met a client who gave me a box of chocolates after the booking had finished and I was extatic. I had heard of men doing this on pn and new that it meant he was happy with the service he had and ultimately, me! I gave him a huge hug and smiled so much my face ached.

It is the little gestures that make all the differance.

Having said that Freddo, if you gave me the chocolate at the point of leaving, I'd be so frustrated, as I would feel like I had missed out on meeting a friend, because I wouldn't have known it was you until too late.

Maybe you could present it just before leaving (should you feel inclined). Then at least you could share the smile of friendship and have a little natter before going.
(25-07-2011, 10:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: When I was in N.Ireland the first time I met a client who gave me a box of chocolates after the booking had finished and I was extatic. I had heard of men doing this on pn and new that it meant he was happy with the service he had and ultimately, me! I gave him a huge hug and smiled so much my face ached.

It is the little gestures that make all the differance.

Having said that Freddo, if you gave me the chocolate at the point of leaving, I'd be so frustrated, as I would feel like I had missed out on meeting a friend, because I wouldn't have known it was you until too late.

Maybe you could present it just before leaving (should you feel inclined). Then at least you could share the smile of friendship and have a little natter before going.

I probably would give it to you just before leaving Kate, but I really am painfully shy when with a lady, you would probably be surprised that someone who has so much to say on a forum is struck dumb when in the prescence of a sexy lady

No one is shy with me for long, it's just not possible.
(25-07-2011, 10:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No one is shy with me for long, it's just not possible.

To be honest I have come out of myself with a few ladies and had a fantastic time so you could well be right there.
One day we might just find out

You never know, going north this time, may go south for my next tour. Mind you Heathrow is pretty south for me. That'll be a nice drive tomorrow.
(25-07-2011, 10:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You never know, going north this time, may go south for my next tour. Mind you Heathrow is pretty south for me. That'll be a nice drive tomorrow.

Its the wrong south Kate. Lets hope the M25 is kind to you

(25-07-2011, 10:43)Freddo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 10:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You never know, going north this time, may go south for my next tour. Mind you Heathrow is pretty south for me. That'll be a nice drive tomorrow.

why dont u drive up to heathrow then freddo
(25-07-2011, 10:45)lolo Wrote:
(25-07-2011, 10:43)Freddo Wrote:

why dont u drive up to heathrow then freddo

Good point Lolo but Kate would be arriving as I start my weeks work
But there will be a time when I have enough time and Kate is close enough for me to rush over to visit her