Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

adult baby
Your questions are HILARIOUS!

After I have soiled the nappy it feels like I have shit myself lol!

I just use a carrier bag for my shitty nappies.

Hope this helps!
lol! i doubt that could have been said any better!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

No you forgot the bit about how soon they change you and do they use wet wipes on your bottom to make it baby soft, followed by talc? hehe

Thanks for the bit you did answer though. It's all interesting stuff, just in case, you never know.
I dont mind seeing AB's but even with a few grandchildren under my belt (who frequently have to get their nappies changed) I dont think I've got the stomach to change a soiled nappy from an adult baby [projectile vomiting emoticon].

I love to bath and pamper then put to bed etc (best place for young children - ROFL)
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Well each to their own I guess and certainly anything to do with AB's leaves me cold. Having had to deal with that in reality, no way could I ever draw any pleasure out of it.

Fair play to those that indulge and enjoy though.
I think apart from the nappy bit, I can understand the attraction for adults who never really managed to have a childhood. Often you find the 'eldest' child in a big family had to grow up very fast or some children have to be carers or just get neglected. I think they likely crave being looked after and even being shown the right path to take and being told off etc.

I can also understand the fun side of being able to act on impulse like little children often do and the world of discovery.

Most ABs don't do it for sexual gratification.
see a guy every 6 weeks who travels up from st ives, i never have had to change him he just likes being fed from the bottle & able to crawl around the house with his bay gro & bonnet on & say ga ga

he is harmless he travels so far as he hated being called a freak when asking for this service nearer him
(09-08-2011, 10:32)monty69 Wrote: Well each to their own I guess and certainly anything to do with AB's leaves me cold. Having had to deal with that in reality, no way could I ever draw any pleasure out of it.

Fair play to those that indulge and enjoy though.

I totally agree with you there Monty
its not my bottle of milk at all

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-08-2011, 12:41)lolo Wrote: ...he is harmless he travels so far as he hated being called a freak when asking for this service nearer him
There are so many people with so many different fetishes, it's appalling that people call him a freak. At least it's harmless!
I was looking on a fetish forum recently and some of the stuff on there did make my hair curl - and not in a nice way!
(09-08-2011, 18:17)SassyAnn Wrote: There are so many people with so many different fetishes, it's appalling that people call him a freak. At least it's harmless!
I was looking on a fetish forum recently and some of the stuff on there did make my hair curl - and not in a nice way!

it what makes the world tick