Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

amy winehouse tragic waste
agreed,....i mean in mylife, ive been around a lot of drug users, and a lot of heavy drinkers,...i do still now, none of my imidiete friends now, but you i see people and its the exact same situation, its not going to be long untill something really bad happens

my friend bev for example, he drank quite a lot the one day, ending up we having to take him to the hospital,he needed his stomach pumped and he gave himself alcohol poisoning,...

the very next day, he was out drinking again,.....

believe me hes better now words have been had but its not a surprise how people get carried away
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

It's a depressent as well, which doesn't help if you are trying to down your sorrows. Kind of a catch22 situation I suppose.

She was so miniature, I'm wondering if anyone will be able to wear her clothes?
If I had been there and was given some of her clothes, they would be kept safe. Quite apart from the fact I am a bloke and she was a girly, I wouldnt want to wear them - would be too precious for that.

But you are right, she was only little but she did have a big gob lol